Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A year in the life of a ping ponger

A year in the life of a ping ponger

Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A year in the life of a ping ponger

RooksieJ

Well you know that I wish you well and can't wait to read all about it, the trials and the tribulations.

Now, if I toss a coin, shall I choose heads or tails.........

Mandy
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
god im pee'd off already. i cant believe i am doing this house selling lark again
flippin' heck - you got that underway quickly. How do you feel about going back now? Excited or up and down? Good luck missus!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

theyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud of

Mandy

Believe it or not I have tossed that coin on more than one occasion but havn't had the balls at the time to go through with the outcome!!!!!

Michelle
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

theyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud of

And I have done the screwed up pieces of paper, thrown in the air and see which one I choose!!!!!!!!

I think I'm finally losing the plot

Michelle
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:37 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I thought id better start my own thread as i really do seem to have hijacked glittababe's (sorry mate)

So, after returning from Sunshine Coast last Spring, having baby Eve, we are now set on returning to Australia. I was tormenting myself over the affect this would have on our daughters, particularly Grace who is 11 but would you believe it, Grace has actually come round to the idea and wants to go back. I cannot tell you how happy I am over her change of heart - any mother out there will know what im talking about

So, im keeping it brief because we have a viewing later today but watchout Australia, Im coming back to get you HA HA
Rooksie's daughter in completely changing her mind shocker.......hmmm...I wonder where she gets that from
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:34 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

I thought id better start my own thread as i really do seem to have hijacked glittababe's (sorry mate)

So, after returning from Sunshine Coast last Spring, having baby Eve, we are now set on returning to Australia. I was tormenting myself over the affect this would have on our daughters, particularly Grace who is 11 but would you believe it, Grace has actually come round to the idea and wants to go back. I cannot tell you how happy I am over her change of heart - any mother out there will know what im talking about

So, im keeping it brief because we have a viewing later today but watchout Australia, Im coming back to get you HA HA
Fantastic to hear you've got Grace on board mate - I know that will be a huge relief for you

Fingers crossed you can sell the house nice and quickly this time round. I have to say you sound so much happier these days
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

sarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant future

Hi Rooksie
We are also returning to oz this year, just waiting for house to be sold.
we were in oz august 2004, feel more positive this time round
Old Feb 19th 2007, 11:37 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

god im pee'd off already. i cant believe i am doing this house selling lark again
good luck, where you heading, town i mean

al
Old Feb 19th 2007, 11:46 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you've reached a family decision, J. You're prepared now - you'll make it work.

You'll just about make it here about the time we're heading back. Are you just trying to avoid me?!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 11:56 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Rooksie for the second time round! Hope all your dreams come true!

jackie x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Rooksie ! So glad Grace wants to go aswell. Fingers crossed you sell your house soon.

Nicky
Old Feb 20th 2007, 4:04 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hope that this time you dont have to reach the inventing songs stage Jacs!!

Good luck to you and your family (again )

maybe we can meet up again, hoping to head brissie/qld for a hols next year
Old Feb 20th 2007, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

I can hijack your thread now!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

Hi Rooksie,

From one pingponger to another, I wish u lots of luck. Beleive me its much easier 2nd time around.
We originally moved here (Melbourne) in Nov 2005 and despite having more family here than in England we got homesick and ended up moving back to England in July last year, by mid August we were back!! Back where we belong here in Melbourne, everything just fell into place second time around and we love it, don't even want to go back for a holiday. Our 3 daughters have coped very well with all the upheaval, they really wanted to come back here.

You will be fine.

Tracy
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:29 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TracyAnne
Hi Rooksie,

From one pingponger to another, I wish u lots of luck. Beleive me its much easier 2nd time around.
We originally moved here (Melbourne) in Nov 2005 and despite having more family here than in England we got homesick and ended up moving back to England in July last year, by mid August we were back!! Back where we belong here in Melbourne, everything just fell into place second time around and we love it, don't even want to go back for a holiday. Our 3 daughters have coped very well with all the upheaval, they really wanted to come back here.

You will be fine.

Tracy
Glad to hear that you're enjoying it now Tracy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.