Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A year in the life of a ping ponger

A year in the life of a ping ponger

Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:26 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking A year in the life of a ping ponger

I thought id better start my own thread as i really do seem to have hijacked glittababe's (sorry mate)

So, after returning from Sunshine Coast last Spring, having baby Eve, we are now set on returning to Australia. I was tormenting myself over the affect this would have on our daughters, particularly Grace who is 11 but would you believe it, Grace has actually come round to the idea and wants to go back. I cannot tell you how happy I am over her change of heart - any mother out there will know what im talking about

So, im keeping it brief because we have a viewing later today but watchout Australia, Im coming back to get you HA HA
Old Feb 19th 2007, 12:39 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A year in the life of a ping ponger

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
I thought id better start my own thread as i really do seem to have hijacked glittababe's (sorry mate)

So, after returning from Sunshine Coast last Spring, having baby Eve, we are now set on returning to Australia. I was tormenting myself over the affect this would have on our daughters, particularly Grace who is 11 but would you believe it, Grace has actually come round to the idea and wants to go back. I cannot tell you how happy I am over her change of heart - any mother out there will know what im talking about

So, im keeping it brief because we have a viewing later today but watchout Australia, Im coming back to get you HA HA
Good luck with the viewing Jack have you decided which area in Oz you are going back to?
Old Feb 19th 2007, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by possoms
Good luck with the viewing Jack have you decided which area in Oz you are going back to?
well it will be queensland because jed has his plumbing and gas licence but buggered if we can decide where
Old Feb 19th 2007, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
I'm glad you've started your own thread I've enjoyed reading all about it so far, and will enjoy seeing where and when you move again
Old Feb 19th 2007, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by curly
Hi,
I'm glad you've started your own thread I've enjoyed reading all about it so far, and will enjoy seeing where and when you move again
im determined to make it work this time
Old Feb 19th 2007, 1:13 pm

well it will be queensland because jed has his plumbing and gas licence but buggered if we can decide where
nice one matey

we've got shippers coming in the morning keep nipping on here for a bit of respite
Old Feb 19th 2007, 1:14 pm

nice one matey

we've got shippers coming in the morning keep nipping on here for a bit of respite
holy mother of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt realise you were going so soon. fekk me!!!!!!!!!! sorry ive kind of lost touch lately

which shippers are you using, when are you flying, who you flying with. bloody hell!!!!!!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 1:37 pm

holy mother of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt realise you were going so soon. fekk me!!!!!!!!!! sorry ive kind of lost touch lately

which shippers are you using, when are you flying, who you flying with. bloody hell!!!!!!
pmsl calm daaan calm daaan

PSS, 27th Feb, BA/Quantas via Japan for a week then onto Sydney for a few days
Old Feb 19th 2007, 1:41 pm

pmsl calm daaan calm daaan

PSS, 27th Feb, BA/Quantas via Japan for a week then onto Sydney for a few days
ooooOOooo japan - i wouldnt mind that
Old Feb 19th 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

nice one matey

hi possums, (sorry rooksie for bit of sidetrack) but im being a bit thick here. only go on MBTUK site so had no idea you went/came back etc. how long did you go for and how long in uk before returning? good luck anyway

Rooksie - gosh this IS quick, good for you! I have sent you a PM

C
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by chance to be
hi possums, (sorry rooksie for bit of sidetrack) but im being a bit thick here. only go on MBTUK site so had no idea you went/came back etc. how long did you go for and how long in uk before returning? good luck anyway

Rooksie - gosh this IS quick, good for you! I have sent you a PM

C
Hi mate no I havent gone yet!!! finally going on 27th took us a very long time to sell the house Rooksie is the ping pong
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Hi mate no I havent gone yet!!! finally going on 27th took us a very long time to sell the house Rooksie is the ping pong
god it seems like such a long time i thought you must of been and gone by now!
good luck with the move and have a great adventure!
c
Old Feb 19th 2007, 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by chance to be
god it seems like such a long time i thought you must of been and gone by now!
good luck with the move and have a great adventure!
c
lol we could have been and gone 100 times!

thanks a lot I certainly hope we do
Old Feb 19th 2007, 5:25 pm

god im pee'd off already. i cant believe i am doing this house selling lark again
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:37 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by curly
Hi,
SNAP!
good luck RooksieJ
bec and egg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.