Yanchep Reviews

Old Oct 19th 2013, 9:33 am
Just Joined

rachael27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Yanchep Reviews

We are moving to Perth in December and looking at schools for our children does any one have any views on Yanchep District High!!! Really appreciate feed back.
Old Oct 19th 2013, 9:54 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yanchep Reviews

Originally Posted by rachael27
We are moving to Perth in December and looking at schools for our children does any one have any views on Yanchep District High!!! Really appreciate feed back.
Yes. I wouldn't send my kids there. And they went to Clarkson, which has a bad rep on here.

I would also say if you're planning to work anywhere south of joondalup then Yanchep is a very long way to commute every day. We live in Butler, 10 minutes south if Yanchep and it takes me just over an hour by transit to get to the city or an hour for my husband to drive to Osborne Park. Bearing in mind that we leave home between 5:30-6 am to avoid the heaviest traffic. Much later than that and the driving time is way more.
Old Oct 19th 2013, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

rachael27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Yes. I wouldn't send my kids there. And they went to Clarkson, which has a bad rep on here.

I would also say if you're planning to work anywhere south of joondalup then Yanchep is a very long way to commute every day. We live in Butler, 10 minutes south if Yanchep and it takes me just over an hour by transit to get to the city or an hour for my husband to drive to Osborne Park. Bearing in mind that we leave home between 5:30-6 am to avoid the heaviest traffic. Much later than that and the driving time is way more.
Thank you very much for replying, I really appreciate you taking the time to do so. We are looking to move to the Yanchep area we have done research in this area and we like the look of it as it is quiet but it is starting to be developed! my husband is a builder. We have acquired a holiday let in Clarkson for five weeks for when we land, then the search is on in all the surrounding areas for a more permanent home. I just hope Yanchep is what we expect!
Old Oct 19th 2013, 11:37 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rachael27
Thank you very much for replying, I really appreciate you taking the time to do so. We are looking to move to the Yanchep area we have done research in this area and we like the look of it as it is quiet but it is starting to be developed! my husband is a builder. We have acquired a holiday let in Clarkson for five weeks for when we land, then the search is on in all the surrounding areas for a more permanent home. I just hope Yanchep is what we expect!
It's nice, but a long way from anything. The transit to Yanchep is pretty shite (one bus that runs hourly until 6 pm). I would think twice if moving there with teenagers as thre really is very little for them to do.
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

bitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond repute

I think that Yanchep District High School only goes to Year 10, so kids have to get to a Senior High School for Years 11 and 12. I can remember chatting to a family when we went up to Yanchep for the day. From what I can remember, they weren't too impressed by the school or the arrangements. I think that it would be a bit of a hike to get to a decent sized shopping centre. It would be too far away from the CBD and major centres for me.