Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

yahoo - visa`s granted

yahoo - visa`s granted

Old Sep 26th 2003, 2:46 pm
Richard&Lisa

Default yahoo - visa`s granted

What a feeling - just had our visa`s granted! I have just posted our passports to the A.H.C in london to have them put inside.

We sold our house 2 weeks ago. I must admit it was quite frightening, selling before we had received the confirmation letter, but the gamble has payed off!

I am finishing work on Tuesday and then will only be in Wales untill our Cars have been sold. We will be flying via L.A to Adelaide with Qantas (Migrant one way ticket). We intend taking our 7 year old Daughter to Disneyland. We cant wait to see Hollywood and Beverly Hills. We also intend driving up to San Fransisco.

We wish you all good luck with your applications, and would like to thank you all for your support and good advice!

Richard & Lisa

Old Sep 26th 2003, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Congratulations,
you could not have timed it better
Attached Images  
Old Sep 26th 2003, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

pabloako is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: yahoo - visa`s granted

Well done!

Can I ask when you sent your medicals and things to DIMA?
Old Sep 26th 2003, 2:53 pm
Richard&Lisa

Originally posted by pabloako
Well done!

Can I ask when you sent your medicals and things to DIMA?
Medicals were sent off April 23rd. Penals 2 weeks later.

It has taken so long because our case officer had lost our Sponsors bond lodgement receipt.

What stage are you at?

Old Sep 26th 2003, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

pabloako is an unknown quantity at this point

We sent our medicals and police checks off two months ago, so hopefuly we will be able to join you on cloud 9 very soon!

Originally posted by Richard&Lisa
Medicals were sent off April 23rd. Penals 2 weeks later.

It has taken so long because our case officer had lost our Sponsors bond lodgement receipt.

What stage are you at?
Old Sep 26th 2003, 3:32 pm
WBB

good on ya, enjoy your new life.

Old Sep 26th 2003, 4:40 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!! enjoy the feeling and get junk clearing!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

What a feeling - just had our visa`s granted! I have just posted our passports to the A.H.C in london to have them put inside.

We sold our house 2 weeks ago. I must admit it was quite frightening, selling before we had received the confirmation letter, but the gamble has payed off!

I am finishing work on Tuesday and then will only be in Wales untill our Cars have been sold. We will be flying via L.A to Adelaide with Qantas (Migrant one way ticket). We intend taking our 7 year old Daughter to Disneyland. We cant wait to see Hollywood and Beverly Hills. We also intend driving up to San Fransisco.

We wish you all good luck with your applications, and would like to thank you all for your support and good advice!

Richard & Lisa
Congratulations Richard & Lisa
enjoy every moment of the journey to your new lives!
with best of luck and regards
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Scott&Berni is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard&Lisa

Congratulations. it is the best feeling after such a long wait. life can begin again. Best of Luck
Old Sep 26th 2003, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on your visa and best of luck in OZ.

footie chick
Old Sep 26th 2003, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Richard&Lisa,
Great feeling isn't it
Old Sep 26th 2003, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS,

give Mickey mouse a kiss from me!

Keep us posted on your new life!

Best wishes.

Leigh
Old Sep 27th 2003, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Richard & Lisa

You will all love Disneyland and San Fran is one of my favorite places. if you can go over to Alcatraz worth seeing ........
Old Sep 27th 2003, 7:13 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Default San Fran

Prison well worth the visit also go down to pier 39 I think and see the Sealions their great fun. The Tram/Trolley works is also worth a visit and its free if you can find it. Colin The old "but feeling quite younge"Plumber
Old Sep 27th 2003, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news!
You have timed it right and are leaving so soon- you lucky things.
Keep in touch.