Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yahoo Top 500 Aussie searches 2005!

Yahoo Top 500 Aussie searches 2005!

Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yahoo Top 500 Aussie searches 2005!

Lots of links, lots of links so this might of use to someone:

http://au.docs.yahoo.com/top2005/

OzTennis
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of
Default Re: Yahoo Top 500 Aussie searches 2005!

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Lots of links, lots of links so this might of use to someone:

http://au.docs.yahoo.com/top2005/

OzTennis
I can't believe Jessica Simpson only made No.5....
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:15 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScottDavis
I can't believe Jessica Simpson only made No.5....
Yeah but most people probably didn't search for her by name. It was probably something like "woman wearing the ridiculously small hotpants and not much else singing that crap song (badly) that goes with that crap film where the actors are rubbish but the car is good".
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Funny to see the Pope at number 2 male on the celebrity list.

I wonder if we will ever see a pope in the Big Brother House, or eating kangaroo bollocks in the jungle?
Old Jan 13th 2006, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Funny to see the Pope at number 2 male on the celebrity list.

I wonder if we will ever see a pope in the Big Brother House, or eating kangaroo bollocks in the jungle?
Pope Idol?
Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
Pope Idol?
Or the next person to be voted out of the Vatican is!

Pick up a British paper with a red banner* on the front at the moment and the first few pages are devoted to what Barrymore, Galloway, et al said or did. I'll be in the minority I'm sure here but who gives a monkeys what a bunch of misfits, weirdos, outcasts, cross dressers, exhibitionists, criminals, nobodies deliberately hand picked for the edification of the masses says or does? All this in the name of 'reality'.

* Except the Daily Express which usually leads with Diana conspiracy theories.

OzTennis
Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

What gets me is when one shite celeb reality show ends, another begins. I mean who wants to watch so called celebs learning how to ice skate with Torvil and Dean? If you havn't heard already, that is the next shite to appear our TV screens, once we've finished with the washed up soap actors who can't sing.

Oh and before you fans of "celebreality" TV complain of my moaning, I am aware the TV has a button on the front to turn it off with, and I shall.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by manxfamily
What gets me is when one shite celeb reality show ends, another begins. I mean who wants to watch so called celebs learning how to ice skate with Torvil and Dean? If you havn't heard already, that is the next shite to appear our TV screens, once we've finished with the washed up soap actors who can't sing.

Oh and before you fans of "celebreality" TV complain of my moaning, I am aware the TV has a button on the front to turn it off with, and I shall.
The format of these shows seems to be what appeals to the masses now. It looks like only a matter of time before things like elections are held in this way as it will be the only thing the public will understand. Start off with x candidates and the last one voted out of the 'house' (Westminster or Holyrood etc) is the winner. People don't understand issues like policies anymore and they just look for 'celeb'. The same David Cameron who seems to be wowing the public (because of his looks and his youth) is the same person who wrote the last Tory Manifesto which he now has completely torn up and changed! Reminds me of Grouch Marx - those are my principles, take or leave them. If you don't like them I've got some others.

OzTennis
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by OzTennis
The format of these shows seems to be what appeals to the masses now. It looks like only a matter of time before things like elections are held in this way as it will be the only thing the public will understand. Start off with x candidates and the last one voted out of the 'house' (Westminster or Holyrood etc) is the winner. People don't understand issues like policies anymore and they just look for 'celeb'. The same David Cameron who seems to be wowing the public (because of his looks and his youth) is the same person who wrote the last Tory Manifesto which he now has completely torn up and changed! Reminds me of Grouch Marx - those are my principles, take or leave them. If you don't like them I've got some others.

OzTennis
Then its a sad world we live in. Maybe the muslims are right about western society!