Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Yahoo handed in my notice!

Yahoo handed in my notice!

Old Jan 24th 2005, 5:22 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice
Default Yahoo handed in my notice!

Well I couldn't wait for the day, visa came on Friday and today slapped the letter of resignation on the bosses desk, funny I thought I would be elated but felt pretty sad. Trouble is I love my job, still I bet I will enjoy the same type of job out there, and instead oif coming home and standing on the sidelines wearing four layers of clothing cheering on my daughter at footy, I will be coming home and jumoing in the pool!! Shucks, which would you choose
ViVi
P.S. They lost 5-3, the ref needs to wear glasses!!!!!
Old Jan 24th 2005, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future
Default Re: Yahoo handed in my notice!

green with envy!!!!

really looking forward to this bit, i'll really miss the people i work with, but not the establishment!

my first leaving 'do' is on the 10th Feb, haven't handed in notice, but you know, you can never be too prepared!

have a great leaving party yourself and sorry to hear about crap referee!

bob...
Old Jan 24th 2005, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vivi
Well I couldn't wait for the day, visa came on Friday and today slapped the letter of resignation on the bosses desk, funny I thought I would be elated but felt pretty sad. Trouble is I love my job, still I bet I will enjoy the same type of job out there, and instead oif coming home and standing on the sidelines wearing four layers of clothing cheering on my daughter at footy, I will be coming home and jumoing in the pool!! Shucks, which would you choose
ViVi
P.S. They lost 5-3, the ref needs to wear glasses!!!!!

congrats on getting you visa vivi, have a ball until you go
Old Jan 24th 2005, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

ViVi,
i took voluntary redundancy before i knew we had the visa's. Thought when i decided to leave, it would be great, but after 15 years it was a very sad moment. look back now, and it was the best decision i made. Still talk with friends at work, whilst i lay around the house. Its great. Just having to think about the move to Aus.

Congrats on the visa.