Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

xmas prezzies to the UK

xmas prezzies to the UK

Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:18 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default xmas prezzies to the UK

I have just had to prop myself up against the post office counter, $73.50 for a parcel econ air to the UK.
Has to be sea next year so better start shopping now.
Jenny
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: xmas prezzies to the UK

Originally Posted by jensteve
I have just had to prop myself up against the post office counter, $73.50 for a parcel econ air to the UK.
Has to be sea next year so better start shopping now.
Jenny

ummm am off to post last ones in a mo, can't wait for that bill!!! luckily did do most of mine sea mail, cost about $45 for a huge box, not that its arrived yet so fingers crossed there, am trying to get out of sending so much next year
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:22 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Swifts
ummm am off to post last ones in a mo, can't wait for that bill!!! luckily did do most of mine sea mail, cost about $45 for a huge box, not that its arrived yet so fingers crossed there, am trying to get out of sending so much next year
I am going bonkers, I tried to put this thread on and my pc shut down, came back on expats and it was no where to be seen, put it back on again and now theres 2....
Yes next time defo sea mail.
Jenny
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:45 am
Just Joined

SpinWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jensteve
I am going bonkers, I tried to put this thread on and my pc shut down, came back on expats and it was no where to be seen, put it back on again and now theres 2....
Yes next time defo sea mail.
Jenny
Guys

You maybe interested in the business my wife has just set-up to deal with this overseas pressie hassle - you choose, she does the rest! See www.smallpost.com.au

Thanks.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:51 am
Go Banana's !!

What a good idea for as business. Good luck with it.

Incidentally ours cost nearly $100 to send 2 parcels....ouch !!

Warren

Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

I have found a site that you can order uk vouchers from, they are all big name shops, do a search for:

voucherexpress.co.uk

Just a thought as I will be doing this for my teenage daughter who likes to choose her own things!

Mandy
Old Nov 19th 2004, 5:54 am
ABCDiamond

Buy things from Amazon UK and they even do free UK delivery if its over £19.00

Just charge it to your credit card