Wikiposts

xmas present

Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:11 pm
WBB

Default xmas present

the bird was hoovering this morning when there was a puff of smoke and a bang....the hoover has kicked the bucket (an 18 month old dyson that cost over £250).

anyway it is a blessing in disguise because now i know what to get her for xmas.

well it beats the electric tin opener i got her last year.

Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:14 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: xmas present

Originally posted by welshboybilly
the bird was hoovering this morning when there was a puff of smoke and a bang....the hoover has kicked the bucket (an 18 month old dyson that cost over £250).

anyway it is a blessing in disguise because now i know what to get her for xmas.

Did you manage to get her out of the dust container without injuring her further?

Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:22 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

WBB only got one thing to say to you-
YOURE A TIGHT B#####D!!!!
Fancy buying her a hoover!! My other half knows his life wouldnt be worth living if he bought me something like that for chrissie!!!
plus he knows he'd be wearing the damn thing up his a##e if he did!!

lol

Sue:scared:
Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget though - if you buy an expensive one and plan to bring it over, you (or she) will have to wash it out first.....! New criteria for purchasing a hoover, look for one thats easily washable!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point

You're only joking aren't you WBB

Please tell me you are

Diane

Mind you saying that it will be more than I get,although that is by choice
Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

noodle is an unknown quantity at this point

What are you like???

On a serious note, I bought a dyson nearly 2 years ago for £280and so much has gone wrong with it, but luckily it had a 2 year guarentee with it, so it hasn't cost me a penny yet. Are you sure yours hasn't? You could but her something really nice then.

Noodle.
Old Nov 27th 2003, 2:20 am
WBB

Originally posted by noodle
What are you like???

On a serious note, I bought a dyson nearly 2 years ago for £280and so much has gone wrong with it, but luckily it had a 2 year guarentee with it, so it hasn't cost me a penny yet. Are you sure yours hasn't? You could but her something really nice then.

Noodle.

just rung them and you are right it has a 2 year guaruntee, you have saved her indoors from a fate worse than hell.

she can now have something she has always wanted for xmas.............a new carpet on the hall stairs and landing.

btw i owe you a drink for saving me a few quid on a new hoover.

Old Nov 27th 2003, 2:27 am
Just Joined

night-owl is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Now see here billywelshboy...

you are undeserving of your roots... whats wrong with a nice pot of paint for the carpet, and something soft (like a sheep) for your wife ?
Old Nov 27th 2003, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

noodle is an unknown quantity at this point

just rung them and you are right it has a 2 year guaruntee, you have saved her indoors from a fate worse than hell.

she can now have something she has always wanted for xmas.............a new carpet on the hall stairs and landing.

Glad to help, especially a romantic old devil like yourself

Noodle
Old Nov 27th 2003, 3:10 am
Badge

280 quid is a damn more exp than what I can afford..since Dyson make the best, whats wrong, eh?

you materialistic b*st*rds the lot of you

Badge

Old Nov 27th 2003, 4:05 am
WBB

Originally posted by badgersmount
280 quid is a damn more exp than what I can afford..since Dyson make the best, whats wrong, eh?

you materialistic b*st*rds the lot of you

Badge

ah, but badge the thing is you live in london and probably earn a similar wage to myself, i live in wales where my mortgage and certain other bills are probably less than half of what you would expect to pay........therefore i waste the excess on a bloody hoover.

:scared:

Old Nov 27th 2003, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

WBB
you wicked boy!!

My god my hubby would get a clip round the ear for that!!!
Old Nov 27th 2003, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

WBB

Can you let me know how to ge one of those piccies under my name like your Bart.
Thanks
Debs
Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:04 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I once received a pair of wellies for my Xmas pressie from a former boyfriend! :scared:
Old Nov 27th 2003, 8:15 am
WBB

Originally posted by Pollster
I once received a pair of wellies for my Xmas pressie from a former boyfriend! :scared:

wellies.....aaawww dont get me started.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.