Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

xbox 360 travelling grrrrr

xbox 360 travelling grrrrr

Old Feb 13th 2011, 3:56 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light
Angry xbox 360 travelling grrrrr

Hi All

Well I thought i would stop being a widow to the xbox after booking the removals but hubby wants to now take it in the hand luggage on the plane. I told him we cant but he is not convinced.

Can he take his beloved xbox on the plane as hand luggage or in the hold?

Thanks all
Avril
Old Feb 13th 2011, 4:15 pm
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of
Default Re: xbox 360 travelling grrrrr

Yes, me & youngest son brought xbox & ps3 in our hand luggage with games, controllers & leads went in cases.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 4:21 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by simnmax
Yes, me & youngest son brought xbox & ps3 in our hand luggage with games, controllers & leads went in cases.
oh no how can I not tell him the truth without telling fibs

(sob sob )
Old Feb 13th 2011, 11:24 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simnmax

Definitely - that's exactly what I did!

S
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:12 am
Spud

spuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by avi
oh no how can I not tell him the truth without telling fibs

(sob sob )
Tell him there's no point taking it with him, as when he gets down-under all the graphics will be the wrong way up.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

We had 6 (I think) xboxes in the container & 1 in our luggage.

I do sympathise with you! Thankfully my days of being an xbox & WoW widow are in the past - had to peel hubby away from WoW to take me to hospital when I was in labour with our son & thinking about it I had to stop him in the middle of a Call of Duty game to tell him I was pregnant with our daughter.

Alison x