British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   x rays / meds done (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/x-rays-meds-done-332010/)

jocky boy Oct 18th 2005 1:21 am

x rays / meds done

:) hi there all,
i would just like to ask you a quick question as i have to go half way out the door at the moment.

we done our medicals and x rays around and they were sent away on the 27th of august ,so could anyone please tell me what the average time is till you get told if you are getting your visa or not.

thanks
john..

biggy Oct 18th 2005 1:23 am

Re: x rays / meds done

Originally Posted by jocky boy
:) hi there all,
i would just like to ask you a quick question as i have to go half way out the door at the moment.

we done our medicals and x rays around 8 weeks ago,so could anyone please tell me what the average time is till you get told if you are getting your visa or not.

thanks
john..

think it depends what ya visa class is

our AOS was asked for the bond 3 weeks after the meds pcc's went in if i remember correctly

jocky boy Oct 18th 2005 1:30 am

hi we are getting in on a skilled visa. is that what you mean.

regards
john

biggy Oct 18th 2005 1:42 am

hi we are getting in on a skilled visa. is that what you mean.

regards
john

hi John

we came in on skilled designated area sponsored, hopefully you should hear very soon....its a pain in the arse all this waitin innit

jocky boy Oct 18th 2005 1:53 am

Hi,
we, beth and me were just talking and thinking how long this has all been since it all started,since the day we decided we were going to go for it, going through the proccess of the tra and all that crap.

my only worry was i have eppillepsy 'controlled' and i hope it's not going to hold us back i dont think it should but allways on my mind.

regards
john

biggy Oct 18th 2005 1:57 am

Hi,
we, beth and me were just talking and thinking how long this has all been since it all started,since the day we decided we were going to go for it, going through the proccess of the tra and all that crap.

my only worry was i have eppillepsy 'controlled' and i hope it's not going to hold us back i dont think it should but allways on my mind.

regards
john

I'm sure no news is good news...had there been a problem then I am sure they would have referred you for further tests by now. Also the panel doc would have advised you to get more tests done etc...especially if it was her in Glasgow you went to....she loves to charge ye extra

biggy Oct 18th 2005 1:58 am

WTF u guys doin up at this time ov day :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jocky boy Oct 18th 2005 2:09 am

i was sound in my bed giving it :zzz: then my door went about 1 thirty woke up drunk relation at door, i was :mad: i think he noticed and left half hour later. your right i will half to go to bed it's 3 am.
i am a barber to trade cant cut hair half asleep or there will be someones ear lying on the floor , not good for my buisness well goodnight see ya.

regards john..

biggy Oct 18th 2005 2:13 am

i was sound in my bed giving it :zzz: then my door went about 1 thirty woke up drunk relation at door, i was :mad: i think he noticed and left half hour later. your right i will half to go to bed it's 3 am.
i am a barber to trade cant cut hair half asleep or there will be someones ear lying on the floor , not good for my buisness well goodnight see ya.

regards john..

goodnite John

shit no not good.......in fir a haircut...oot minus a lug lol

take care, and hope you hear very soon.....check yer email again lol

Heather