Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

X Rays gone AWOL

X Rays gone AWOL

Old Feb 17th 2006, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all
Default X Rays gone AWOL

I have been in contact with DIMA this wek regarding my 457 Application. It appears that they are not granting our 457 visas as yet because they have not got a record of our X RAys. I spoke to the Panel Doctor who states that the X Rays were sent out of the UK on the 26th of January (over 3 weeks ago now), but DIMA states that the LCU in Sydney have not received them and he is asking me for a tracker number and a name of the courier???.
Surely it cannot take over 3 weeks by standard post for the x rays to reach Australia. According to the Royal Mail standard Air Mail takes 5 working days to reach oz.
Getting frustrated now as we have loads of stuff to sort out and cannot until we know that the visas have been approved.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 6:35 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: X Rays gone AWOL

Originally Posted by 29palms
I have been in contact with DIMA this wek regarding my 457 Application. It appears that they are not granting our 457 visas as yet because they have not got a record of our X RAys. I spoke to the Panel Doctor who states that the X Rays were sent out of the UK on the 26th of January (over 3 weeks ago now), but DIMA states that the LCU in Sydney have not received them and he is asking me for a tracker number and a name of the courier???.
Surely it cannot take over 3 weeks by standard post for the x rays to reach Australia. According to the Royal Mail standard Air Mail takes 5 working days to reach oz.
Getting frustrated now as we have loads of stuff to sort out and cannot until we know that the visas have been approved.
Posting this in the immigration forum may get better responses.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all29palms is a name known to all

Why it just a general gripe about the X Rays going missing I am not seeking advice on Immigration matters
Old Feb 17th 2006, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Dont panic, my nieces where sent on 13th Jan. they got them on the 6th Feb.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Have heard this before I'm sure they will turn up soon, my friend sent us a small A4 parcel it took 4 weeks .....Hope it arrives soon

All the best

Sue x
Old Feb 17th 2006, 7:56 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

im sure it will get there

eventually
like everything else to do with the process
two speeds
slow and stop

lol

hang in there
good luck

jan xx
Old Feb 17th 2006, 7:58 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Hope they turn up soon!!!

Kris xx