Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

X-Rays...............

X-Rays...............

Old Mar 3rd 2004, 9:52 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Question X-Rays...............

Question for those who have had their meds done.......

Whenyou sent ure meds off to Addy........ did ya sent you x-rays off with the meds form and Radiologist report?

It's just that our Doc told us to taken them home as they don't need to be sent....... 5 mins into our jouney home i rung the agent to tell her that all went well and they were sending the meds later today....... mentioned the fact I still had the x-rays.....agent said that they should be sent to addy with all the other stuff......

Did a u turn.....told the doc's practice what the agent had said......they tried to tell me that they were not required at addy..... but i insisted they were sent......so they agreed.

Spoken to Plumber tonite ...... they went to shrewsbury too and have their x rays at home......

Does anyone know.......... should they be sent...... or is it optional?

love boomie
xx xx
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 9:56 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: X-Rays...............

Originally posted by Boomie

Whenyou sent ure meds off to Addy........ did ya sent you x-rays off with the meds form and Radiologist report?

It's just that our Doc told us to taken them home as they don't need to be sent....... 5 mins into our jouney home i rung the agent to tell her that all went well and they were sending the meds later today....... mentioned the fact I still had the x-rays.....agent said that they should be sent to addy with all the other stuff......

Did a u turn.....told the doc's practice what the agent had said......they tried to tell me that they were not required at addy..... but i insisted they were sent......so they agreed.

Spoken to Plumber tonite ...... they went to shrewsbury too and have their x rays at home......

love boomie
xx xx
I sent ours, said to do it on the form. Maybe it depends on the visa, we are on a 136 Skilled Ind., which visa are you going on?.
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 9:57 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

love boomie
xx xx
Boomie
Usually it is just the report that needs to be sent.
X-rays need to be read by an expert and they are the ones who do the report.The examining doctor should also have seen them or the report so trust the clinic.
The x-rays are only likely to be needed if there is any doubt.

Unless anyone knows different

Good luck and best wishes

G
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 10:01 pm
owieb

love boomie
xx xx
The x-rays don't need to be sent.

What should have happened is that the xrays would have been done then a doctor would have looked at them and filled in the medical form that is then sealed and sent to adelaide.

The xrays are done so that the doctor can see if there are any problems. If there are then they are noted on the form and adelaide will look at the form.

I've got a couple of sets of xrays sitting at home from the medicals that I have had for my visas, and both times I had the visas issued without ever sending the xrays to Adelaide.

Old Mar 3rd 2004, 10:02 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Amazulu
I sent ours, said to do it on the form. Maybe it depends on the visa, we are on a 136 Skilled Ind., which visa are you going on?.

we are skilled Independent 136 BN too......... and the agent ses it mentions sending them on page 2 of the forms.....

love Boomie
xx
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 10:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

i didnt post the x-rays just the report and our visas were granted yesterday. hope it helps and good luck
soapy
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 10:05 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

love boomie
xx xx
I questioned our doc about this and he was adamant they needed to be sent (actauly couldn't find a big enough envelope for them!)

Maybye it's changed as I'm sure I read they don't need to be sent and he has been diong it for 30 years!
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 10:06 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear everythink went ok !

all the best plum
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 10:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by maxpaxx
I questioned our doc about this and he was adamant they needed to be sent (actauly couldn't find a big enough envelope for them!)

Maybye it's changed as I'm sure I read they don't need to be sent and he has been diong it for 30 years!

we got a giant envelope with the xrays and told to take them home and play with them if we liked ... im sure someone will give u the answer. try phoning another doctor? its worth a try

soapy
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 10:14 pm

Ah well....... looks like there is a diference ov opinion......

It does not really matter now..... ours have been sent..... but maybe those who are waiting for requests could check it out!!

At least when the parcel arrives in addy they wont miss 5 x rays n 7 meds forms......lol

Love Boomie
xx xx
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 10:18 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Ah well....... looks like there is a diference ov opinion......

It does not really matter now..... ours have been sent..... but maybe those who are waiting for requests could check it out!!

At least when the parcel arrives in addy they wont miss 5 x rays n 7 meds forms......lol

Love Boomie
xx xx

its the postman i feel sorry for. how is he gonna get them through the letterbox?