X-Rays

Old Jun 6th 2003, 10:35 pm
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice
Default X-Rays

Kim & I had our X-Rays done in Oxford today. 30 minutes later my wallet was £142 lighter.

The two girls are having their meds on Monday in Southampton at a cost of £180 for both. Daylight robbery. Bummer.

Dave
Old Jun 6th 2003, 10:38 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey Dave you're getting about a bit for these meds arn't you?
Heather
Old Jun 6th 2003, 10:46 pm
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice

Hi Heather. just got your pm. Fancy a chat about Sunday?

Dave
Old Jun 6th 2003, 11:23 pm
Adelaide bound

fishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nicefishyben is just really nice

Kim & I had our X-Rays done in Oxford today. 30 minutes later my wallet was £142 lighter.
Is that £142 for two X-rays? thats £71 each, ours are costing us £39 each booked in for Monday at 9am ( suppose i'll have to take my nipple rings out for the xray )
Old Jun 6th 2003, 11:38 pm
Sun Dodger

Originally posted by fishyben
Is that £142 for two X-rays? thats £71 each, ours are costing us £39 each booked in for Monday at 9am ( suppose i'll have to take my nipple rings out for the xray )
Long story. Had to get em done quick. Cheap means waiting 3-4 weeks unfortunately.

I had trouble with my nipple rings, but I eventually got the wife to spit them out.

Dave
Old Jun 7th 2003, 7:57 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by fishyben
In york at the hospital was 61 each at the private hospital was 71 each. Daylight robbery! Our meds were 90 each and the blood test 18 each
Old Jun 7th 2003, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Blimey we must have got a bargain using the NHS ! Only £30 each at Kingston Hospital and you can turn up when you like - no appointment needed.