Reload this Page >

X-Ray Plates - De facto Visa

X-Ray Plates - De facto Visa

Old Jan 20th 2004, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default X-Ray Plates - De facto Visa

Hi

Sorry if this is a duplication but did anyone send their x-ray plates with their de facto application, or just the sealed envelopes?

Thanks
Natbat
Old Jan 20th 2004, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Sammy G is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: X-Ray Plates - De facto Visa

Originally posted by Natbat
Hi

Sorry if this is a duplication but did anyone send their x-ray plates with their de facto application, or just the sealed envelopes?

Thanks
Natbat
Hi there

Yes we sent them all together with the application we sent it registered post cost about £5. I asked the same question and some said you don't need to when applying offshore then others said send it anyway - so we did!!!!!

Good Luck
Old Jan 20th 2004, 9:21 am
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Sammy G
Hi there

Yes we sent them all together with the application we sent it registered post cost about £5. I asked the same question and some said you don't need to when applying offshore then others said send it anyway - so we did!!!!!

Good Luck
Hi

If you check out Australia houses website or even the medical form itselfs, it's says no need to send x ray plates.
I know it's slightly different but when I did my student visa through London I didn't send them. They only want the doctors opinion on the x rays.

Hope that helps
Old Jan 20th 2004, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for you help on this

Natbat

Originally posted by BKate
Hi

If you check out Australia houses website or even the medical form itselfs, it's says no need to send x ray plates.
I know it's slightly different but when I did my student visa through London I didn't send them. They only want the doctors opinion on the x rays.

Hope that helps
Old Jan 20th 2004, 11:43 am
TOB
Forum Regular

TOB is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I had the same query but when I looked at the letter from ASPC which came with our medical/police forms it clearly states in bold letters that X-ray films should be returned witht he reports. Ours is a skilled independent application so I am not sure if it differs.

Hope this helps

Regards

Originally posted by Natbat
Hi

Thanks
Natbat
Old Jan 20th 2004, 12:11 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by TOB
Hi,

I had the same query but when I looked at the letter from ASPC which came with our medical/police forms it clearly states in bold letters that X-ray films should be returned witht he reports. Ours is a skilled independent application so I am not sure if it differs.

Hope this helps

Regards
I don't have any experience with those applications only with ones through London so I reckon it probably differs. Good to know though.