X-RAY Photos

Old Mar 8th 2003, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default X-RAY Photos

Hello,

We all had our medicals on the 4 March 2003, all was well for the whole family thankfully,

??? Do we have to send the sealed photos of the x-rays with all the other paperwork i.e. sealed medical reports and police certificates etc, the doc said ''take the photos with you on the plane'' ... we think that this is wrong and feel that these sealed photos should be sent even though all was well,

Does anyone know otherwise,

Thanks,
Old Mar 9th 2003, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

Jeannie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: X-RAY Photos

Originally posted by scoobydooathome
Hello,

We all had our medicals on the 4 March 2003, all was well for the whole family thankfully,

??? Do we have to send the sealed photos of the x-rays with all the other paperwork i.e. sealed medical reports and police certificates etc, the doc said ''take the photos with you on the plane'' ... we think that this is wrong and feel that these sealed photos should be sent even though all was well,

Does anyone know otherwise,

Thanks,
When my husband had his medicals and x-rays done, he came home with the sealed reports, and the x-ray, but we didn't send off the x-ray, just the reports, police reports, application etc. I'm sure there is an information sheet on the australia.org.uk website that tells you that you don't need to send the actually x-ray. Anyway, we didnt, and eveything was fine.
Jeannie
Old Mar 9th 2003, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: X-RAY Photos

Originally posted by Jeannie1
When my husband had his medicals and x-rays done, he came home with the sealed reports, and the x-ray, but we didn't send off the x-ray, just the reports, police reports, application etc. I'm sure there is an information sheet on the australia.org.uk website that tells you that you don't need to send the actually x-ray. Anyway, we didnt, and eveything was fine.
Jeannie
Hi Jeannie,

There is no logic in sending the photos as they have the full sealed report information returned,

Thanks for that,

Cheers,