Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wrinkles, saggy bits and facial peels!!!

wrinkles, saggy bits and facial peels!!!

Old Apr 17th 2007, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice
Default wrinkles, saggy bits and facial peels!!!

hi

i am thinking of taking a course in dermal fillers, (Wrinkle filling) and acid peels, (i am a qualified nurse) the course is a touch pricey and so i thought i would put the idea to you lot before committing myself anyone think there would be a market for this type of thing in the brisbane area, i was thinking of doing it on a mobile basis, any opinions much appreciated!

Beth
Old Apr 17th 2007, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wrinkles, saggy bits and facial peels!!!

Originally Posted by bethandneil
hi

i am thinking of taking a course in dermal fillers, (Wrinkle filling) and acid peels, (i am a qualified nurse) the course is a touch pricey and so i thought i would put the idea to you lot before committing myself anyone think there would be a market for this type of thing in the brisbane area, i was thinking of doing it on a mobile basis, any opinions much appreciated!

Beth
Dunno...but sounds painful!!!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice

no pain, no gain!!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 4:36 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough

I suspose it's something you could do on your days off or spare time, bit of extra money always comes in handy
Old Apr 17th 2007, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paul and Lynz
I suspose it's something you could do on your days off or spare time, bit of extra money always comes in handy
hi i am a qualified beauty therapist, this is a big thing in the uk and i reckon it will be just as big in aus, we are headed for brissy/ G C at the end of june, this would be something i would venture in but i dont have the advantage of being a nurse.

Nothing ventured !!!!!!!!!

I do non surgical face lifts which works the muscle and is really effective if you are doing a course make sure you get a really good qualification and lots of practice.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

hi

Beth
well i would certainly,i have been looking into this sort of treatment for quite a while now, i cant be doing with saggy bits and the wrinkles are starting to show after years of doing night shifts,so yes its a hit with me , good luck if you choose to do this and let me know where to look your number up,
sarahlou
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:37 pm
off2oz

nursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to all

hi beth i've already put a post on about this i'm moving to oz end of june and have been enquiring if the training over here in the uk is recognised in oz.......i've still to find the answer cause i'm not gonna pay for the course if i can't practice when i get out there.!!......i'd be doing the same as you working for myself doing botox and fillers. apparently in the uk 80% of people who give botox etc are nurses, and over in oz it's only 10% so it'll def be an up and coming thing.

if you find out if it's recognised over there could you let me know cause only have 10 weeks left here before i go!!i've e mailed loads of cosmetic surgeons and queensland health but no-one can give me a def answer!!
good luck!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

wow thanks for the replys, sounds promising, think i may book myself onto a course

Beth
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nursekaty
hi beth i've already put a post on about this i'm moving to oz end of june and have been enquiring if the training over here in the uk is recognised in oz.......i've still to find the answer cause i'm not gonna pay for the course if i can't practice when i get out there.!!......i'd be doing the same as you working for myself doing botox and fillers. apparently in the uk 80% of people who give botox etc are nurses, and over in oz it's only 10% so it'll def be an up and coming thing.

if you find out if it's recognised over there could you let me know cause only have 10 weeks left here before i go!!i've e mailed loads of cosmetic surgeons and queensland health but no-one can give me a def answer!!
good luck!
hi there

i have looked into botox but you need a doctor to prescribe the product on an individual client basis as it is a drug, also if you read all the botox info in oz i wouldnt be surprised if the government regulate so that its doctor administration only! for these reasons i am doing a dermal filler course and facial peel because both of these are nurse only treatments so no need for doctor involvement and easily done on a mobile basis,

where are you headed?

Beth
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

hi there

i have looked into botox but you need a doctor to prescribe the product on an individual client basis as it is a drug, also if you read all the botox info in oz i wouldnt be surprised if the government regulate so that its doctor administration only! for these reasons i am doing a dermal filler course and facial peel because both of these are nurse only treatments so no need for doctor involvement and easily done on a mobile basis,

where are you headed?

Beth
I've always fancied having bigger lips not a trout pout though like lesley ash would that be covered in this course you'll be doing?
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by curly
I've always fancied having bigger lips not a trout pout though like lesley ash would that be covered in this course you'll be doing?
hi all

a lot of salons here will rent you a room and you can get clients all in to the salon on the same day, i work in a salon that has a nurse coming in to do the treatments and she is really busy. might be better than being mobile, where are you all headed to any ways. I also leave in 10 weeks and will be liiving between Brisbane and Gold Coast not quite decided.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
hi all

a lot of salons here will rent you a room and you can get clients all in to the salon on the same day, i work in a salon that has a nurse coming in to do the treatments and she is really busy. might be better than being mobile, where are you all headed to any ways. I also leave in 10 weeks and will be liiving between Brisbane and Gold Coast not quite decided.
yep I will be in that area too
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:10 pm
off2oz

nursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to all

i'm going cairns in 10 weeks but hopefullymoving down brissie bout a year after i've been there!!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

ha ha

i too will be somewhere between brissy and gold coast, shall i start taking bookings now

10% discount for BE members

Beth
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ha ha

i too will be somewhere between brissy and gold coast, shall i start taking bookings now

10% discount for BE members

Beth
please beth don't practise on me though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.