Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WOW What a couple of weeks!

WOW What a couple of weeks!

Old Nov 5th 2005, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Default WOW What a couple of weeks!

Hello everyone, We finally made it to Australia (Townsville QLD) and have been running around all over the place, got a house car, bank etc. (a good hint is to sort out as much as you can before leaving as you are floundering a bit on arrival.)

More soon but we are on dailup at the moment waiting for broadband. Back with the highs and lows soon!

Jimtrish if you are around yet could you email me as we seems to have mislaid your details

Rob
Old Nov 5th 2005, 5:32 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WOW What a couple of weeks!

Originally Posted by Rabc
Hello everyone, We finally made it to Australia (Townsville QLD) and have been running around all over the place, got a house car, bank etc. (a good hint is to sort out as much as you can before leaving as you are floundering a bit on arrival.)

More soon but we are on dailup at the moment waiting for broadband. Back with the highs and lows soon!

Jimtrish if you are around yet could you email me as we seems to have mislaid your details

Rob
wlecome to oz, hope all goes well for ya
Old Nov 5th 2005, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

derf is just really nicederf is just really nicederf is just really nicederf is just really nicederf is just really nicederf is just really nicederf is just really nicederf is just really nicederf is just really nicederf is just really nicederf is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rabc

Rob
Welcome to Townsville, Don't worry it will cool down by next April or May.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by derf
Welcome to Townsville, Don't worry it will cool down by next April or May.

We left a closed M25 in the pouring rain so this is bliss! At least it WILL cool down but for now, as a new resident the honeymoon period is well and truly underway!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 1:25 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you've arrived safe and sound.
Enjoy your new life
Julie