Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wow its gone all hot again

Wow its gone all hot again

Old Mar 12th 2007, 1:56 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wow its gone all hot again

Autumn.....somebody tell the weather....its hotter here today than in the middle of summer....its FAB!!!!!!!

38 degrees in the shade....and eh off the scale at 52degrees in the sun anyways off to ...clean the pool ...thats my excuse anyways

Last edited by biggy; Mar 12th 2007 at 2:04 am.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 2:00 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wow its gone all hot again

Originally Posted by biggy
Autumn.....somebody tell the weather....its hotter here today than in the middle of summer....its FAB!!!!!!!

38 degrees in the shade....and eh off the scale at 52degrees in the sun anyways off the ...clean the pool ...thats my excuse anyways
Was 19 degrees when I took Josh to school - is currently a balmy 22, grey, overcast and raining.

Yesterday was 31 though.

Flipping El Nino.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

It got to 37 degrees where we are near Brissie yesterday, and today I am roasted again. I am looking forward to a dip in the pool when my little tot wakes up from his nap. It is a hard life LOL.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Yep we had a few days of upper 30s and even 40+ last week - phew!

Luckily it's now cooled to an enjoyable temp - mid-high 20s and forecast the same for the rest of the week
Old Mar 12th 2007, 4:21 am
Where's the factor 30.

Mid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KatieStar
It got to 37 degrees where we are near Brissie yesterday, and today I am roasted again. I am looking forward to a dip in the pool when my little tot wakes up from his nap. It is a hard life LOL.
Wish I could dip in the pool..I cant cos its just been concreted around .Those boys certainly earnt their money today..Phew !!!!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 4:45 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mid Lifer.
Wish I could dip in the pool..I cant cos its just been concreted around .Those boys certainly earnt their money today..Phew !!!!
i remember that lol I almost broke me neck trying to get in without standing on the coping cos it was still wet...but i got there and didnt splash one drop
Old Mar 12th 2007, 6:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I can honestly say that today was the hottest it's been since we arrived in Nov 2005. Our verandah which doesn't see sun but has a breeze hit 35. No idea what it was round the pool.

Had termite man round today and poor bugger had to go in the loft - came down glowing a bit but there are no termites so it's all good
Old Mar 12th 2007, 7:32 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Fab? It's friggin' not ... it requires desperate measures, I had to come into work to get away from it.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:36 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by biggy

38 degrees in the shade....and eh off the scale at 52degrees in the sun anyways off to ...clean the pool ...thats my excuse anyways
Was the hottest March day ever here in Toowoomba today - 36 degrees
Yesterday we had 49 degrees on our patio and me and hubby rode our motorbikes 125 miles in full leathers in that
I looked like a beetroot when I eventually managed to peel my sweaty leathers off