British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Wow its gone all hot again (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/wow-its-gone-all-hot-again-433973/)

biggy Mar 12th 2007 1:56 am

Wow its gone all hot again

Autumn.....somebody tell the weather....its hotter here today than in the middle of summer....its FAB!!!!!!!

38 degrees in the shade....and eh off the scale at 52degrees in the sun anyways off to ...clean the pool ...thats my excuse anyways:thumbup:

Hutch Mar 12th 2007 2:00 am

Re: Wow its gone all hot again

Originally Posted by biggy (Post 4508515)
Autumn.....somebody tell the weather....its hotter here today than in the middle of summer....its FAB!!!!!!!

38 degrees in the shade....and eh off the scale at 52degrees in the sun anyways off the ...clean the pool ...thats my excuse anyways:thumbup:

Was 19 degrees when I took Josh to school - is currently a balmy 22, grey, overcast and raining. :blink:

Yesterday was 31 though.

Flipping El Nino. :huh:

KatieStar Mar 12th 2007 2:17 am

It got to 37 degrees where we are near Brissie yesterday, and today I am roasted again. I am looking forward to a dip in the pool when my little tot wakes up from his nap. It is a hard life LOL. :D

bridie Mar 12th 2007 2:22 am

Yep we had a few days of upper 30s and even 40+ last week - phew!

Luckily it's now cooled to an enjoyable temp - mid-high 20s and forecast the same for the rest of the week :thumbup:

Mid Lifer. Mar 12th 2007 4:21 am

Originally Posted by KatieStar (Post 4508546)
It got to 37 degrees where we are near Brissie yesterday, and today I am roasted again. I am looking forward to a dip in the pool when my little tot wakes up from his nap. It is a hard life LOL. :D

Wish I could dip in the pool..I cant cos its just been concreted around .Those boys certainly earnt their money today..Phew !!!!

biggy Mar 12th 2007 4:45 am

Originally Posted by Mid Lifer. (Post 4508741)
Wish I could dip in the pool..I cant cos its just been concreted around .Those boys certainly earnt their money today..Phew !!!!

i remember that lol I almost broke me neck trying to get in without standing on the coping cos it was still wet...but i got there and didnt splash one drop

moneypenny20 Mar 12th 2007 6:55 am

I can honestly say that today was the hottest it's been since we arrived in Nov 2005. Our verandah which doesn't see sun but has a breeze hit 35. No idea what it was round the pool.

Had termite man round today and poor bugger had to go in the loft - came down glowing a bit but there are no termites so it's all good:rofl:

Deadmeat Mar 12th 2007 7:32 am

Fab? It's friggin' not ... it requires desperate measures, I had to come into work to get away from it.

Nicstids Mar 12th 2007 8:36 am

Originally Posted by biggy (Post 4508515)

38 degrees in the shade....and eh off the scale at 52degrees in the sun anyways off to ...clean the pool ...thats my excuse anyways:thumbup:

Was the hottest March day ever here in Toowoomba today - 36 degrees :ohmy:
Yesterday we had 49 degrees on our patio and me and hubby rode our motorbikes 125 miles in full leathers in that :eek:
I looked like a beetroot when I eventually managed to peel my sweaty leathers off :o