Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

would anyone if you can carry your points?

would anyone if you can carry your points?

Old Feb 28th 2006, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default would anyone if you can carry your points?

hi,

now that we are on the subject of open university, can you carry your points from UK, to the Australian ones.

farideh
Old Feb 28th 2006, 10:37 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: would anyone if you can carry your points?

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
hi,

now that we are on the subject of open university, can you carry your points from UK, to the Australian ones.

farideh

What exactly do you mean?
Old Mar 1st 2006, 4:01 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

hi,

farideh
Do you mean Credit Transfer? If so, yes you can as I have been in touch with a Uni in Aus who confirm I can carry my credits over.

Claire
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:18 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Do you mean Credit Transfer? If so, yes you can as I have been in touch with a Uni in Aus who confirm I can carry my credits over.

Claire
I concur.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

hi,

farideh
Emmmm i think i know what you mean,
my son came over jANUARY , started Uni yesterday [ Mt LAWLEY].
He had a national diploma from Uk, he is doing a 3 yr course in Graphic design, he got 120 points credited for his diploma,so only has to do 2 years, oh i hope this helps you. Denise
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:03 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cranni
Emmmm i think i know what you mean,
my son came over jANUARY , started Uni yesterday [ Mt LAWLEY].
He had a national diploma from Uk, he is doing a 3 yr course in Graphic design, he got 120 points credited for his diploma,so only has to do 2 years, oh i hope this helps you. Denise
Out of interest what type of Diploma did he have?
Old Mar 1st 2006, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for your replies, thats what I meant to say, points credited to you by ou.
Now days I think of something but I write something else, its all worries of coming down under.
i'll be old lady by the time I get there.

cheers

farideh