Wikiposts

Worth a Titter.

Old Apr 16th 2004, 8:11 am
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Worth a Titter.

A bloke was marooned on a desert island with a sheep and a dog.
After about a week the bloke began to feel horny and tried to have a go with the sheep, but every time this happened the dog began to bark ,and snap at the blokes ankles.
After several failed attempts and fear of being bitten by the dog, the bloke gave up.
One morning the dog began to bark, waking the bloke up, the dog led him to the beach where, there in the sand lay a beautiful blonde girl, unconcious.
After giving her mouth to mouth the girl began to cough and splutter" Thank You " she said, " I owe you my life, and will do anything to repay you".
" erm" said the bloke beginning to smile,"how about taking this dog for a walk"
Old Apr 16th 2004, 8:22 am
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

This guy has been marooned on a desert isle for several months, somehow managing to just stay alive.

One day while lying on the beach he spots a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a skin tight wetsuit carrying a suitcase appear from the ocean waves and start walking up the beach towards him.

She opens the case, lifts out a gas stove and some bacon and eggs and says "I bet that you haven't had a good breakfast for a while" and starts to cook him a full english breakfast.

She then goes to the box again, says "I bet you haven't had any cold refreshment for a while" and withdraws an ice cold 6 pack of beer.

She then starts to unzip the front of her wetsuit and says "I bet you haven't play around for a while"...

to which the guy replies "wow, have you got a set of golf clubs in there too" !

Old Apr 16th 2004, 9:29 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default one for the girls....

a drop dead gorgeous guy was staggering along a beach, he had been shipwrecked weeks ago and was starving and thirsty.
Suddenly, a wart covered old hag crossed his path...
'hello young man'
'who are you'? he asks
'im an old, wise fairy' she replies, smiling
'a fairy? can you grant me 3 wishes'? he asks quickly
'course I can sonny...what do you wish...but it will cost you a small consideration'
'id like a good meal, a plane out of here, and a million pounds in my bank when i get home' he says
'it will be granted on payment of the consideration' she smiles
'whats that'? asks the man
'you have to spend all day and all night making love to me' she smiles
the young man groans...shes a hideous old bag, but he realises its his ticket home so he agrees and does as she asks.
the following morning, he staggers to his feet, absolutely shagged. the old lady lays on the sand, and as he pulls on his pants she asks him 'how old are you sonny'?
the young man frowns 'im 21, now wheres my meal and plane? '
she smiles and nods her head
'why do you ask my age?' the man asks
'just wondered...' she smiles again ' arent you a little old to beleive in fairies?'