Is it worth it?

Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Saundee is on a distinguished road
Default Is it worth it?

Oh yes!

For those of you back in the UK putting your application together, sorting out medicals or tieing up your old life and wondering whats ahead of you.

Its worth it.

The only drawback I've experienced is cleaning the barbeque and mowing the lawn - but hey I can live with that.

All the preparation was worth it, but the worry wasn't.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Is it worth it?

Originally Posted by Saundee
Oh yes!

For those of you back in the UK putting your application together, sorting out medicals or tieing up your old life and wondering whats ahead of you.

Its worth it.

The only drawback I've experienced is cleaning the barbeque and mowing the lawn - but hey I can live with that.

Thanks for that Saundee...having a bad day today, but you have made me feel so much better!
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:12 am
ABCDiamond

Oh yes!

Its worth it.

I agree, cleaning that BBQ is a real pain !!!
Without that, life would be almost perfect

Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

AliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant future

Oh yes!

Its worth it.

Other drawbacks-
decobwebbing the outside of the house and then cleaning the brush (yuk)
and
Having to chase ducks out your pool
Ali
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Oh yes!

Its worth it.

Thanks, I needed that - we are going through one hellofa frustrating time at the moment!! Need to keep our eye on the ball (or is that beer) and not lose sight of where we want to be.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Oh yes!

Its worth it.

THANKS FOR THAT I HAVE SPENT THE LAST TWO DAYS LOOKING FOR TEACHING JOBS SE QLD.
I HAVE BASICALLY COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE! TARA
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 9:38 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

just what i needed to hear, and i thought it was going to be horror story when i saw the title!

amanda
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes!

Its worth it.

LOL, chuck out the barbie and pave over the lawn. Result: perfect life!!
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Banksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really nice

The only drawback I've experienced is cleaning the barbeque
Why clean it? They only rust faster that way. They don't clean the BBQs in public parks and they are the ones to seek out. The scungier the better.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:26 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yes!

Its worth it.

but what about my sanity - is it worth losing that????!!!! :scared:
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:34 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rooksie
but what about my sanity - is it worth losing that????!!!! :scared:
You lost that ages ago.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:35 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulf
You lost that ages ago.

bloody cheek!!!

coming to the end of half term week so im completely gaa gaa !!!
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I agree, cleaning that BBQ is a real pain !!!
Without that, life would be almost perfect
I'm surprised the 'Jims' franchise hasn't got into that yet. We already have Jims mowing, Jims Tree cutting, Jims Pool Cleaning, Jim House cleaning.

How about a Jims BBQ cleaning?

JTL
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

The only drawback I have had is losing my hubbie to barbie cleaning duties. He lovingly cleans it every weekend. LOL though I am beggining to think he is using it as an excuse not to come shopping with me.

Katie
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 4:18 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KatieStar
The only drawback I have had is losing my hubbie to barbie cleaning duties. He lovingly cleans it every weekend. LOL though I am beggining to think he is using it as an excuse not to come shopping with me.

Katie
I'm not alowed to clean ours, hubby wipes it with newspaper and thinks that good enough. I sneakily get soap and hot water to it every now and again then re-oil it with that spray on oil.

K

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.