Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Worst Day Of My Life!!!! :(

Wikiposts

Worst Day Of My Life!!!! :(

Old Mar 11th 2004, 10:23 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

congrats biggy :PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Mar 11th 2004, 10:54 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worst Day Of My Life!!!! :(

Originally posted by biggy
All of the above Jack....o i and gettin pished tooo
Glad to hear it. Think of me and enjoy
Old Mar 11th 2004, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Congrats - sink one or more for us still waiting
Old Mar 11th 2004, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Worst day of your life ??

I'm really sorry and hope tomorrow brings better news

And a stonking bad hangover
Old Mar 11th 2004, 11:39 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.

:PARTY:

great feeling isnt it ?
Old Mar 12th 2004, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Congratulations.

:PARTY:

great feeling isnt it ?
Welcome Aboard
Old Mar 12th 2004, 7:30 am
Just Joined

Jenny Newbury is an unknown quantity at this point

At the risk of sounding un-original CONGRATULATIONS

And yes, you did make me look!
Old Mar 12th 2004, 9:03 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you all for ur comgrats

well its almost 10pm and am still sober

Oh well there is tomorrow night
Old Mar 12th 2004, 9:12 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Worst Day Of My Life!!!! :(

HE HE Now I made ya look

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 12th March 2004 VISA GRANTED
Fantastic news . Get blathered. You deserve it

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Mar 12th 2004, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of

Way to go Biggy!! More the merrier in the British-Aussie clan!
Old Mar 12th 2004, 9:49 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

thank you all for ur comgrats

well its almost 10pm and am still sober

Oh well there is tomorrow night
You got laid yet?
Old Mar 12th 2004, 10:01 am

Originally posted by Jack Daws
You got laid yet?

Off course lol about 10mins after hubby got in the door....made him have a bath first
Old Mar 12th 2004, 10:04 am
Banned

Off course lol about 10mins after hubby got in the door....made him have a bath first
I hope you've had one now
Old Mar 12th 2004, 10:14 am

Originally posted by Jack Daws
I hope you've had one now

Nooooooooooooooooo, I am sittin here mingin and stickin to the chair.............lmao
Old Mar 12th 2004, 10:22 am
Banned

Nooooooooooooooooo, I am sittin here mingin and stickin to the chair.............lmao
I think I'm going to be sick :scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.