Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Worried about my ETA visa

Worried about my ETA visa

Old Oct 30th 2005, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

ali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura about
Default Worried about my ETA visa

Hi
We're off an on a reccie trip next week to Perth , and we've sorted it all out ourselves , not used a travel agent .
Anyway I got the ETA visa online and Ive had an email confirmation back , but now I've got it in my head that when we finally get there , at the desk , they'll turn us away 'cos the thing is'nt right for some reason .
How can I check it , before we go ?
We paid for it through a website called www.evisastoaustralia.com
anyone used them or heard of them ?
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:05 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worried about my ETA visa

Originally Posted by ali n ali
Hi
We're off an on a reccie trip next week to Perth , and we've sorted it all out ourselves , not used a travel agent .
Anyway I got the ETA visa online and Ive had an email confirmation back , but now I've got it in my head that when we finally get there , at the desk , they'll turn us away 'cos the thing is'nt right for some reason .
go here to check eta status, left hand side, second down click "check your ETA" ........

http://www.eta.immi.gov.au/
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:06 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Not sure if it will work seeing you got the visa through a third party but try going to http://www.eta.immi.gov.au/ETAAus4En.html, click on Check Your ETA and fill in the blanks.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 11:23 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Hi

Never heard of that website but check it out on the immi site as they've stated above. Easy process.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 11:34 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Put your mind at ease. In a really worst case scenario then you go to the nearest internet terminal in the airport and you get it there and then! Seriously - I speak from experience since my father in law forgot to get his one trip and just did it at the airport and then went back to the check in desk LOL

Of course - just check it on the above link that the kind soul posted for you. It will be fine!
Old Oct 30th 2005, 6:25 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
Put your mind at ease. In a really worst case scenario then you go to the nearest internet terminal in the airport and you get it there and then! Seriously - I speak from experience since my father in law forgot to get his one trip and just did it at the airport and then went back to the check in desk LOL
He was lucky - sometimes there is a problem with the electronic process and the local Australian diplomatic mission has to resolve it.

Jeremy