Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

worried about medical

worried about medical

Old May 7th 2006, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Unhappy worried about medical

hi
we are applying to emigrate to australia and i am worried that we will get our hopes up only to be knocked back when the medicals are done.
my 14 year old son has been in and out of hospital for all of his 14 years with a kidney condition, he isn't on any medication but may need future operations later on, we just don't know yet.
The australian weather will do him the world of good as he is always healthier in the summer months.
has anyone been through the same worrys?
Old May 7th 2006, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

fox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nice
Default Re: worried about medical

Originally Posted by hindon
hi
we are applying to emigrate to australia and i am worried that we will get our hopes up only to be knocked back when the medicals are done.
my 14 year old son has been in and out of hospital for all of his 14 years with a kidney condition, he isn't on any medication but may need future operations later on, we just don't know yet.
The australian weather will do him the world of good as he is always healthier in the summer months.
has anyone been through the same worrys?
Hi
I know it's not exactly the same but my daughter had a major heart op a six months old and has had constant check ups and scans up untill a year ago.She made need another op when she gets older but touch wood at the moment shes fine. The only thing we were advised was to be completely open about it and tell them everything . So we did and we got our visa and here we are.I wish you good luck and try to stay positive.
Steve
Old May 7th 2006, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice

Originally Posted by fox's2oz
Hi
I know it's not exactly the same but my daughter had a major heart op a six months old and has had constant check ups and scans up untill a year ago.She made need another op when she gets older but touch wood at the moment shes fine. The only thing we were advised was to be completely open about it and tell them everything . So we did and we got our visa and here we are.I wish you good luck and try to stay positive.
Steve
thanks for that, we fancy the sunshine coast, what made you choose there?
Old May 7th 2006, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

fox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nice

thanks for that, we fancy the sunshine coast, what made you choose there?
A friend . We were going to Brisbane and he had lived there and said it was great but he spent his weekends travelling back and forth to the coast.We all like the beaches and surfing so we thought we'd give it a go.We are in Calounrdra and it is fantastic as is the rest of the sunshine coast.If you fancy a slower pace of life (as we did ) with beautiful beaches this is the place.

Steve
Old May 7th 2006, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fox's2oz
A friend . We were going to Brisbane and he had lived there and said it was great but he spent his weekends travelling back and forth to the coast.We all like the beaches and surfing so we thought we'd give it a go.We are in Calounrdra and it is fantastic as is the rest of the sunshine coast.If you fancy a slower pace of life (as we did ) with beautiful beaches this is the place.

Steve
my husband wants me to ask you if you took all your power tools with you, he has quite a collection and would hate to leave them all.
i on the other hand a worried about my childrens sony ps2, nintendo, dvd player etc oh and my iron.
Old May 7th 2006, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

my husband wants me to ask you if you took all your power tools with you, he has quite a collection and would hate to leave them all.
i on the other hand a worried about my childrens sony ps2, nintendo, dvd player etc oh and my iron.

Have brought most stuff with us power tools kids playstation dvd etc (forgot the iron) but it is all still at Bribane docks waiting to be cleared by customs. Can't wait to get it as the kids really need their toys,bikes etc.Hopefully will be hear in the next week or so