Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Worried about Bundy

Wikiposts

Worried about Bundy

Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worried about Bundy

Originally Posted by bundy
Thanks - I might need it when I'm penniless on the streets of Leeds. Did I mention that I can be hired for weddings and bar mitzvahs?
Yes but hired to do what :scared:
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:09 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, the boss knows. She said, and I quote, 'oh sh*t, now I'll have to rearrange my holiday'. See, this is why I'm leaving. No, 'thank you for the last 5 years, you've been a model employee (which, of course, I have ), you're doing the right thing, I hope it all works out for you'. Nope, none of that, just concern about her holiday.
Oh dear, I was expecting something like that!
And that's why I asked!

So what's your timeframe (or whatever it's called) now?
Do you have to stay 2 or 3 months?
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:09 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Yes but hired to do what :scared:

....depends on how much I'm paid
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:11 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Oh dear, I was expecting something like that!
And that's why I asked!

So what's your timeframe (or whatever it's called) now?
Do you have to stay 2 or 3 months?

I have to give three months notice but I have two months leave ( ) so I should be leaving right at the beginning of May. If I can work it out to my advantage, I'll leave the day before my birthday because I've got a weekend away booked that weekend and it would be a lovely way to go because I've got a wedding and will be spending it with a load of mates. We'll see. I won't be here beyond the middle of May, that's for sure.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

....depends on how much I'm paid
oooh errr Mrs
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:18 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to give three months notice but I have two months leave ( ) so I should be leaving right at the beginning of May. If I can work it out to my advantage, I'll leave the day before my birthday because I've got a weekend away booked that weekend and it would be a lovely way to go because I've got a wedding and will be spending it with a load of mates. We'll see. I won't be here beyond the middle of May, that's for sure.
hi there Bundy, good luck for the future!

this mean you're leaving Cambridge?
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:22 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I won't be here beyond the middle of May, that's for sure.
Bloody peace at last.

Have I won the pools or something ?

Have I helped an old lady across the road ?

Am I trapped in a never ending dream ?

I am blessed, that's for sure.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:27 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Bloody peace at last.

Have I won the pools or something ?

Have I helped an old lady across the road ?

Am I trapped in a never ending dream ?

I am blessed, that's for sure.

I may be leaving this job, Bixie old boy, but that doesn't mean I'll be leaving the forum. And if I'm unemployed, I could be spending all day on it (for a change ).

K - yep, leaving Cambridge. Been here 12 years which is almost half my life so it's time to move on.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:28 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Finally looked at a map of the UK. I don't think I've done that since I joined this forum!!!
I knew where London was, and Liverpool, but that's it!
Now I can see that you're moving quite far north indeed! I can also see that Leeds has an airport, very good.

I'm now also discovering that Manchester is near Liverpool.
And Portsmouth on the south coast(I think that's where Teresa and Larissa and lots of others are from?)

Oh, and I though Kent was a town/city under London, but I don't see it, so it must be a shire/province whatever?

I also thought Wales was much more near Scotland, so above Liverpool! lol!
Geez, why didn't I look at a map before? (answer: lazy)

Btw: Hi K, Hi Bix, Hi Cov! All the old gangs coming out of the woodwork
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:31 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it.

Am I a bankrupt ?

Did I knock an old lady over in the road ?

Am I stuck in a neverending nightmare ?

I am cursed.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:33 am
She's a bird, you know

Finally looked at a map of the UK. I don't think I've done that since I joined this forum!!!
I knew where London was, and Liverpool, but that's it!
Now I can see that you're moving quite far north indeed! I can also see that Leeds has an airport, very good.

I'm now also discovering that Manchester is near Liverpool.
And Portsmouth on the south coast(I think that's where Teresa and Larissa and lots of others are from?)

Oh, and I though Kent was a town/city under London, but I don't see it, so it must be a shire/province whatever?

I also thought Wales was much more near Scotland, so above Liverpool! lol!
Geez, why didn't I look at a map before? (answer: lazy)

Btw: Hi K, Hi Bix, Hi Cov! All the old gangs coming out of the woodwork

Simone, bless you, you do make me laugh!

And yes, Kent is a county, not a city. And Leeds isn't THAT far North!
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:34 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Damn it.

Am I a bankrupt ?

Did I knock an old lady over in the road ?

Am I stuck in a neverending nightmare ?

I am cursed.

Divine retribution Bix, that's what it is. You're paying for your sins.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:34 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Finally looked at a map. I don't think I've done that since I joined this forum!!!
Hi Simone.

Hows South America ?

Indeed, we see the old clan reforming
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:39 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Hi Simone.

Hows South America ?

Indeed, we see the old clan reforming
Yup, now, what was that thread that we all used to post on?......
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:43 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Covenant
Yup, now, what was that thread that we all used to post on?......
It's on the tip of my tongue.......oh sorry.....wrong end.

How you doing Cov ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.