Worlds gone mad

Old Nov 10th 2003, 1:47 pm
Account Closed

dazzac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Worlds gone mad

AUSSIES' WAVE RAGE MENACE

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...922507,00.html

Australian surfers will be forced to live by a new bible of rules to try to curb the growing phenomenon of 'wave rage'.

Battles over the best swells have become so bad Down Under that surf officials have devised a code of ethics to be posted at beaches.

Aussie surfing's laid-back image of camaraderie was shattered three years ago when a former national wave-riding champion was bashed by a fellow surfer.

Nat Young was severely beaten by a fellow surfer while they rode the waves near Queensland's Gold Coast.

The incident prompted the Surfrider Foundation Australia to frame the code of ethics to educate wave riders, young and old.

Police may soon be patrolling the ocean unless surfers can put a stop to the violence, senior surfers warn.

.......crikey I was hoping to have some lessons when I got out there. Looks like I'll need self defense classes first.

Old Nov 10th 2003, 1:50 pm
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice
Default Re: Worlds gone mad

Originally posted by dazzac
AUSSIES' WAVE RAGE MENACE

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...922507,00.html

Australian surfers will be forced to live by a new bible of rules to try to curb the growing phenomenon of 'wave rage'.

Battles over the best swells have become so bad Down Under that surf officials have devised a code of ethics to be posted at beaches.

Aussie surfing's laid-back image of camaraderie was shattered three years ago when a former national wave-riding champion was bashed by a fellow surfer.

Nat Young was severely beaten by a fellow surfer while they rode the waves near Queensland's Gold Coast.

The incident prompted the Surfrider Foundation Australia to frame the code of ethics to educate wave riders, young and old.

Police may soon be patrolling the ocean unless surfers can put a stop to the violence, senior surfers warn.

.......crikey I was hoping to have some lessons when I got out there. Looks like I'll need self defense classes first.

And I thought trolley rage was all I would have to cope with..
Lets hope the fishing side of it does not get it..Rod and reel rage.

Old Nov 10th 2003, 2:35 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worlds gone mad

Originally posted by dazzac

LMAO!!!!
Have visions of the boys in blue surfing after some surf-rage incident shouting ''stop!!'' Will they have flashing lights on their surfboards??

sue