Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

world cup games - mooloolaba

world cup games - mooloolaba

Old Apr 5th 2006, 12:25 am
Banned

Location: from Shepherds Bush to Aussie Bush. Well not quite - Mountain Creek, Sunshine Coast
jc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to alljc_hoops is a name known to all
Default world cup games - mooloolaba

Any expats in Mooloolaba, (or suburbs of), have any info on bars that could be showing any of the England world cup games, especally the ones that could end up starting at 3 in the morning here.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:21 am
Feathered Member

Budgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant future
Default Re: world cup games - mooloolaba

Originally Posted by jc_hoops
Any expats in Mooloolaba, (or suburbs of), have any info on bars that could be showing any of the England world cup games, especally the ones that could end up starting at 3 in the morning here.
Gosh - I'm not sure about any pubs showing the 3am ones. Can't think of any who would be doing that.

Best bets I would have thought are the Pig and Whistle at Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore who have a big screen, or maybe that Irish bar at Mooloolaba (can't remember the name of it but it's in the complex on the seafront).
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: world cup games - mooloolaba

Originally Posted by jc_hoops
Hmmm, I'm counting on most pubs playing the World Cup, since Aus are included in it.... Am I being too presumptuous?