Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

World Cup Football

World Cup Football

Old May 2nd 2006, 6:51 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default World Cup Football

It only dawned on me this weekend!!!!

If all goes to plan, and we do fly to Oz 1st week of June, i'm not going to be here for the world cup :scared:

Now what i really need to know is the world cup being shown on Australian terrestial tv, or is it only on foxtel?

I know some of you will think i'm sad, but please can someone put me out of my misery

Russ
Old May 2nd 2006, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Cup Football

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
It only dawned on me this weekend!!!!

If all goes to plan, and we do fly to Oz 1st week of June, i'm not going to be here for the world cup :scared:

Now what i really need to know is the world cup being shown on Australian terrestial tv, or is it only on foxtel?

I know some of you will think i'm sad, but please can someone put me out of my misery

Russ

I'm not sure but with Australia actually being in the world cup this year, there is more chance of it being shown I think.
Old May 2nd 2006, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Country Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by WendyC
I'm not sure but with Australia actually being in the world cup this year, there is more chance of it being shown I think.
The footie will be on SBS, a terrestial channel...
Old May 6th 2006, 11:49 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Country Boy
The footie will be on SBS, a terrestial channel...
Yep, as CB says, it was stated on SBS that they are going to show all the games.
Old May 6th 2006, 12:34 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Yep, as CB says, it was stated on SBS that they are going to show all the games.
In between the Japanese news and a Greek language costume drama
Old May 6th 2006, 12:39 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wmoore
Aint that the truth!
Old May 15th 2006, 10:04 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore

lol
Thanks all Russ will be happy now !!
Jane
xx
Old May 15th 2006, 1:54 pm
Gone for Good

binky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud ofbinky has much to be proud of

SBS are showing every single match!

Here's the schedule:

http://www.theworldgame.com.au/world....php?pid=sched