working visa

Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:33 am
Just Joined

Maxine07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default working visa

I have a friend here on holiday at the moment, shes actually due to return to the UK next Saturday but shes been offered a job as she is a chef. Does anyone know what she can do to enable her to work here, ie change her visa over to a working visa? She would like to do this whilst she is still here if possible and not bother going back to the UK next week.

Any ideas anyone on how to arrange all of this quite quickly?

Thanks

Maxine
Old Nov 13th 2006, 7:20 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: working visa

Originally Posted by Maxine07
I have a friend here on holiday at the moment, shes actually due to return to the UK next Saturday but shes been offered a job as she is a chef. Does anyone know what she can do to enable her to work here, ie change her visa over to a working visa? She would like to do this whilst she is still here if possible and not bother going back to the UK next week.

Any ideas anyone on how to arrange all of this quite quickly?

Thanks

Maxine

Maybe get the company to sponsor her. Or i think maybe she can goto NZ and apply for a working holiday visa. Not 100% sure. Best to call up and find out.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 7:29 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: working visa

Try posting in the Immigration Forum, you may have more luck.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32