Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Working in the mines?

Working in the mines?

Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

scotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura about
Default Working in the mines?

Is anybody on here working or considering working in the mines?

Cheers, Scott.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really nice
Default Re: Working in the mines?

Originally Posted by scotty 71
Is anybody on here working or considering working in the mines?

Cheers, Scott.

Yup.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

scotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty 71 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TheDangerousQuietOne
Yup.

Sorry about that I should have been more specific, my tea was ready and i was rushing.
What company are you working for? Do you or can anybody else lead me too some relevant websites regarding mining. I have been told that my job skills i have are needed in the mines. I've looked up the process they use which includes Hydro pumps, concrete spraying and jets ect, and that's exactly what i'm working with now. I hadn't considered the mines before but maybe it could be a possibility.

Cheers, Scott
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:21 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

its a bit dark down there...i'm scared of the dark
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Hi there
Here are a few sites that you might find helpful
Good luck.

www.miningemployment.com.au/

www.minebox.com

www.australianminesatlas.gov.au

http://www.mininglife.com/countries/...ycompanies.asp
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Here is another one

www.minejob.com