Reload this Page >

Working Holiday Visa

Working Holiday Visa

Old May 5th 2005, 9:14 am
Just Joined

sasareynolds is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working Holiday Visa

Hey

Does anyone know what my chances are of getting another Working Holiday Visa for Australia in my new passport?!

Sash
Old May 5th 2005, 9:46 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Working Holiday Visa

Originally Posted by sasareynolds
Hey

Does anyone know what my chances are of getting another Working Holiday Visa for Australia in my new passport?!

Sash
Zero.
Old May 5th 2005, 10:54 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by renth
Zero.
Unless the new rule on another years working visas coming out in Nov does include those people with expired WHM visa's..
You have to be able to prove you did 3 months harvest work tho

Kala
Old May 5th 2005, 11:09 am
Just Joined

sasareynolds is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Unless the new rule on another years working visas coming out in Nov does include those people with expired WHM visa's..
You have to be able to prove you did 3 months harvest work tho

Kala

Yeah thanks, just heard about the new rules which is quite exciting. i think im going to try and get in to Australia on the New Trade Skills Training Visa, anyone got any idea when this comes into affect?

Sash