Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Working Holiday questions

Wikiposts

Working Holiday questions

Old Jun 11th 2004, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future
Default Working Holiday questions

Does anyone know if there is a set period of time that you have to wait between jobs on the Working Holiday visa? Or can you go from one job to another? All I can find out is that you can't work for the whole of the year and you can't work for one company for more than 3months..... Any help would be appreciated.
Old Jun 11th 2004, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

SOrry, can't help, but I thought I would bump your message to see if anyone can??
:lecture:
Old Jun 11th 2004, 4:27 am
Just Joined

Mako is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there - as far as i know is that u cant work in the same place for more than 3 months. Maybe its a good thing as it gets u to move around and travel.

When i travelled on my working visa i didnt even know that i couldnt work for the whole 12 months. Where did u hear that?
Old Jun 11th 2004, 4:28 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Working Holiday questions

Originally posted by Tina Baker
Does anyone know if there is a set period of time that you have to wait between jobs on the Working Holiday visa? Or can you go from one job to another? All I can find out is that you can't work for the whole of the year and you can't work for one company for more than 3months..... Any help would be appreciated.

You dont need any time inbetween.. .you could finish one job one day and start a new one the next if you wanted