Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

work sponsorship

work sponsorship

Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

shelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to beholdshelly1 is a splendid one to behold
Default work sponsorship

This is a question an behalf of my brother.
He's wanting to go out to oz, he's too old at 49 to get in by the normal process
so is there any other way he could get there, maybe gain sponsorship from an company out there to work.
he's a joiner/shopfitter he's worked in the trade all his working life but im not sure if he has any formal qualifications.
would there be any chance for him.
thanks
Michelle
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:28 am
Just Joined

harveyj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: work sponsorship

hi michelle this is something we are interested in to as for my oh being an hgv driver and i am a part time dance teacher so we dont qualify on the points system .