Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Work to residence scheme

Work to residence scheme

Old Dec 13th 2004, 6:26 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Work to residence scheme

Greetings all,

Yet a further question. On the NZIS site there is a link to “accredited NZ employer s“ for the work to residence scheme, but for some time now it reports “error� with an email address to which I mailed a request to send me the list manually with no response.

My question:
Does anyone have this list and if so would they mind mailing it to me?

I would also be interested in any information regarding this process.

Thanks & warm regards

Campbell.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Work to residence scheme

Originally Posted by Campbells
Greetings all,

Yet a further question. On the NZIS site there is a link to “accredited NZ employer s“ for the work to residence scheme, but for some time now it reports “error� with an email address to which I mailed a request to send me the list manually with no response.

My question:
Does anyone have this list and if so would they mind mailing it to me?

I would also be interested in any information regarding this process.

Thanks & warm regards

Campbell.

try the links on this page
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...rktoresidence/

else you may to to phone NZIS (during NZ bus hours)....in NZ the number is
+ 64 9 914 4100