Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Work refernce examples for fitter?

Work refernce examples for fitter?

Old Aug 9th 2006, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice
Default Work refernce examples for fitter?

Can anyone pm me an example of how we should format the references for OH work experience?
Just not sure what to put in it and how to word it.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 11:30 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Work refernce examples for fitter?

is this for the TRA skills assessment?
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Hi,

Yes for TRA.
Tried to respond yesterday but website has been crashing all since.

Originally Posted by banjo
is this for the TRA skills assessment?
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:57 pm
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

mines been crashing today....I will get OH to find his (he kept it all) and then I'll sort it out tomorrow. If you PM me your email address I'll scan it and email it to you...might be easier.