Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Work for plumbers

Work for plumbers

Old Feb 8th 2007, 12:48 pm
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future
Default Work for plumbers

Hi we are aiming to come out to oz july august time, getting a bit worried about the work situation now, i know about all the licencing, my question is do we head to Perth where we have been and originally decided on now we are not sure whether we should head to brisbane area, could anyone offer any advice as to where there is more work
Dave in snowy essex
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:11 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Work for plumbers

can't answer that question, as we are still here.

though, it would be great to hear from you when you eventually get to oz, as OH is also a plumbing and heating engineer, so any feedback about your employment would be great.

thanks bec and egg