Reload this Page >

Work Permit Sponsorship

Work Permit Sponsorship

Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:00 am
Just Joined

Pell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work Permit Sponsorship

Hi,

I wanted to know if any body know a recruitment agency who can look for work permit.

I work as a Personnel Officer and i am presently living in Sydney.

I'm still lookoing for part time or casual jobs.

Can anybody help me please
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:15 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Work Permit Sponsorship

Originally Posted by Pell
Hi,

I wanted to know if any body know a recruitment agency who can look for work permit.

I work as a Personnel Officer and i am presently living in Sydney.

I'm still lookoing for part time or casual jobs.

Can anybody help me please
Really confused with this one.If you are a Personnel Officer in Sydney, you should know that there is no need for a work permit anywhere in Australia. For the moment, Australia is not part of the United States.
Look on websites like www.careerone.com.au or www.seek.com.au, or checkout these agencies http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search...ydney&x=43&y=7, and apply like everyone else.

If you stopped continuosly posting the same basic threads again and again, getting the same information again and again, and actually took some of the help and saw some of these agencies, you might get a job. These are the same questions you posed last year claiming you were living in Perth, when you claimed you were a student with a degree. Are you transferring between states and colleges every six months.

Last edited by The Bloke; Jun 20th 2008 at 11:16 am. Reason: Did some research on the OP and found several threads that are identical almost word for word.