work experience

Old May 29th 2005, 2:03 pm
days go by n i wonder why

xxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to allxxxCoolJessxxx is a name known to all
Default work experience

whats the work experience over in australia? i'm nearly 13 and i do waitressing i was wondering if there is anything like that over in australia? because if there is then that would be great. i work with my nan in a B&b i get paid £5 each time a new customer/person comes in to stay with us. if you want to stay then go onto www.leewardhouse.co.uk in lee-on solent and you can see me jess. XXXjessXXX
Old May 30th 2005, 12:30 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: work experience

Originally Posted by xxxCoolJessxxx
whats the work experience over in australia? i'm nearly 13 and i do waitressing i was wondering if there is anything like that over in australia?
Have a look at this link regarding work experience in Victoria
http://ceav.customer.netspace.net.au...experience.htm

One of the recent changes is: "No work experience for 13 year olds"

Also "Police checks on employers for 14 year old students" is being implemented soon.