Work Experience

Old Oct 11th 2004, 11:58 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Default Work Experience

Folks,

I'm just gathering all the blurb together for our Visa app. I've got to the work experience bit and I need some guidence please.

I'm applying for sub class 139 (des area sponsored) which requires 18 months evidence. All I was proposing to do for my nominated Project Administrator role is a description of my responsibilities on the projects in that period, along with some organograms. I was going to print this out on company headed paper and get my boss to sign it off. Will this be sufficient ?

Thanks for the help .
Old Oct 12th 2004, 11:24 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Work Experience

Dont have an answer for you, but thought I would bump this back to the top of the forum incase someone missed it.

Good luck

Old Oct 12th 2004, 11:33 am
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Plug
Folks,

I'm just gathering all the blurb together for our Visa app. I've got to the work experience bit and I need some guidence please.

I'm applying for sub class 139 (des area sponsored) which requires 18 months evidence. All I was proposing to do for my nominated Project Administrator role is a description of my responsibilities on the projects in that period, along with some organograms. I was going to print this out on company headed paper and get my boss to sign it off. Will this be sufficient ?

Thanks for the help .
My agent advised me on something similar when i had my skills recognised
I had to get it on company headed paper and list everything (even down to things that you dont feel are important) and get this signed by my boss or HR person.
she also advised me to include a complete breakdown of past "Projects" i had worked on for that company - dates, what was done, how i solved it , how this ties in with my letter from my work, what i learned from it ....

something along those lines and you should be fine

hope this helps
Old Oct 12th 2004, 11:51 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice

That's great, thanks for the feedback Stephen and the bump up the que Hels.