Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Word of warning ,to people with young children

Word of warning ,to people with young children

Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:26 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Word of warning ,to people with young children

http://www.ampiplastics.com.au/produ...ucts_toys.html
I dismantled one of these "cubby houses"today ,in doing so i killed 5 Redback spiders who had taken up residence in the joints of the structure.
The owner was horrified as her 3& 5 yr old play on it every day.. prehaps a little surface spray around the joints.............mm
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Word of warning ,to people with young children

Originally Posted by mr mover
http://www.ampiplastics.com.au/produ...ucts_toys.html
I dismantled one of these "cubby houses"today ,in doing so i killed 5 Redback spiders who had taken up residence in the joints of the structure.
The owner was horrified as her 3& 5 yr old play on it every day.. prehaps a little surface spray around the joints.............mm
Good grief!!

Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Is the owner a bit dim?

I'd have thought it fairly obviously a lovely place for redbacks to live....
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes,
thanks for the tip! I usually spray everything, but been thinking of getting the toddler a cubby house so will make sure this is also done.

GEMS
Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

That's the reason why we didn't bring my daughter's gorgeous wooden playhouse from the UK! The idea of having to go in and check for nasties every time she wanted to play was too much.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:38 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosscarbery
That's the reason why we didn't bring my daughter's gorgeous wooden playhouse from the UK!
Apart from the fact that it probably would have had to be treated and then run the guantlet of an AQIS inspection.