Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

woooooohoooooo - I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!

woooooohoooooo - I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:27 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default woooooohoooooo - I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!

apologies in advance .....

This is a completely hyper post !!!!!!!!

I GOT THE JOB !!!!!!!!!!

This is the job that I didnt think existed, the one that would bring together the different strands of my career. (nuclear chemistry, chemical engineering, maritime engineering, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering) the one I have been searching for, for the last 20 years.

Today the land of opportunity came good !!!!!

I got offered the perfect job for me.

You are now addressing the "Technical Officer (QAM) ANZAC Frigate Program Royal Australian & Royal New Zealand Navy"

and on monday I will have the pleasure of telling 2 other companies to go F*** themselves cos I dont want the jobs they are offering

You have no idea just how GOOD I feel tonight !!!!!! This could be a MAJOR red wine + chocolate port + spa night.

Luv
Mairi

PS. One more gold for Australia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Mairi&Chris; Aug 29th 2004 at 3:32 am. Reason: spelling errors due to over excitement
Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: woooooohoooooo - I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Mairi

thats great news so pleased for you, you can go get those clothes we saw today now

Teresa xx
Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:32 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Wow, & I thought you were a cleaner. Many Congrats, must have been the Scottish accent that got you over the line.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:40 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swifts
Mairi

thats great news so pleased for you, you can go get those clothes we saw today now

Teresa xx
Thanks theresa. tried to phone you but only got your answering machine and didnt want to scream at a machine !!!!!!!!

Already done that with a number of other friends and thought it was about time to stop screaming ....... but just cant!!!!!! I'm sure a number of friends have broken eardrums tonight

I luuuuuuuurrrve Australia.

The best bit of it is that Chris can continue with his college thingy without having to worry abut money or how we pay for things.

I GOT MY perfect job.

Plus the lifetime of the ANZAC program is 30 years so I got a job for life !!!!!!!!
Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

have been on phone!!!! am now celebrating with a good bottle of Oz red in your honour

Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:55 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Wow, & I thought you were a cleaner.
She was Bordy.
The new job is more technical though....she can now make the tea

Very well done Mairi....no sugar in mine thanks
Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:58 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
She was Bordy.
The new job is more technical though....she can now make the tea

Very well done Mairi....no sugar in mine thanks

Ohhh Cleaning AND making tea. Thats a VERY Technical officer Bix, shes done well.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

Many ,many congratulations.
YOU CERTAINLY DO SOUND OVER THE MOON
Old Aug 27th 2004, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Great news Mairi,
sounds like a very important job!
regards
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxx
Old Aug 27th 2004, 2:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Mairi, I am sooo pleased for you! You must be so chuffed at getting the perfect job!
Enjoy, make the most of it, have fun doing it. You lucky git, I'm so jealous, but at the same time I'm so pleased you've landed something you've sought for so long.
I'll have a in your honour
Old Aug 27th 2004, 2:15 pm
maggy

Originally Posted by Swifts
have been on phone!!!! am now celebrating with a good bottle of Oz red in

Me too Teresa but I guess thats no surprise lol
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Old Aug 27th 2004, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maggy
Me too Teresa but I guess thats no surprise lol
xxxxxxxxxxxx
and will have plenty in for party next saturday
Old Aug 27th 2004, 2:23 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
apologies in advance .....

This is a completely hyper post !!!!!!!!

I GOT THE JOB !!!!!!!!!!

This is the job that I didnt think existed, the one that would bring together the different stands of my career. (nuclear chemistry, chemical engineering, maritime engineering, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering) the one I have been searching for, for the last 20 years.

Today the land of opportunity came good !!!!!

I got offered the perfect job for me.

You are now addressing the "Technical Officer (QA) ANZAC Frigate Program Royal Australian & Royal New Zealand Navy"

and on monday I will have the pleasure of telling 2 other companies to go F*** themselves cos I dont want the jobs they are offering

You have no idea just how GOOD I feel tonight !!!!!! This could be a MAJOR red wine + chocolate port + spa night.

Luv
Mairi

PS. One more gold for Australia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FANTASTIC NEWS!!
CONGRATS
Donna.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 2:31 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Good thing I only need to read this...cause my ears are still bleeding!

Kidding....kidding....

Really, REALLY happy for you Mairi!!

Siren
Old Aug 27th 2004, 2:39 pm
Walla's bird

marie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of light

a BIG congrats from lil' old England.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.