Wooooohhhhhhhhoooooo!!!!!!!

Wooooohhhhhhhhoooooo!!!!!!!

Old Jul 1st 2002, 9:06 am
col
BE Enthusiast

col is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wooooohhhhhhhhoooooo!!!!!!!

YES!!! we finally have them.
Went down to London on Friday, got there at 0800 and we were tweleth in the Queue!!!. By the time they opened it was going round the building!
An E Mouse, Avoided the Nero Cafe and just stayed in the queue, wife and kids buggered off to Trafalgar square and left me to it though.
I've updated the time line and it can be found at:- http://www.webappcabaret.com/austime...yApp.jsp?id=98

To all the Diabetics and others that have an illness. DON'T WORRY just be yourselves take care and everthing will be fine

Soooo... It's off to perth in about six weeks. not quite sure where we will settle just gona suck it and see!!!

A question. Can you pick up like a pay as you go sim in Oz? Got an unlocked 8210 will it work?

Also a BIG thanks to you all. I have read some interesting threads, found lots of useful info, and felt a lot less like I'm the only one STRESSED!!!!!!
Also a Big up for Ian Harrop my consultant. Thanks Ian if you look at this site, certainly felt easier than if I had tried myself.

So now it's down to partying, tying up the final bits and watching the next month and a half fly by..

I will keep logging in till I go and I will most definetly be back online as soon as I get there

Good Luck to one and all your time will come soon

Colin
Old Jul 1st 2002, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wooooohhhhhhhhoooooo!!!!!!!

Congratulations Col,
Hope you'll have a great life in Perth.
In answer to your question on mobiles try Optus Express Pre Paid Mobile, they do a start up kit for those who have their own handsets, not sure which ones they cover though.
Good Luck
Sue and Ian
Old Jul 1st 2002, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

hibee is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats & good luck in Perth

Cheers
Jamie
Old Jul 1st 2002, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

paulap is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Col.
Hope you have a wonderful life in Oz & it's all you expected & more.
Paula
Old Jul 1st 2002, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats good luck in perth Lor and shaun
Old Jul 1st 2002, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

bsftaylorm is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Col. We'll be not far behind you - End of September to Brisbane.

As regards mobile phones. I have a Nokia 8210. When we were there in May, I bought an Optus prepaid sim card for $40 (which included $40 worth of calls)! Worked fine - just watch out though - very expensive. I think the type was Yes Optus, but not sure. All the phone companies do it though - it will not be a problem, so shop around for the best deal.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

Mark T
Old Jul 1st 2002, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

britbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done mate
Just afew weeks to go now and that sun will be beating down on you. - slip slap slop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best wishes
Britbird
Old Jul 1st 2002, 5:42 pm
Dave

Congratulations!!!

We all seem to be getting somewhere at long last.

Best of luck in Perth. Looks a great place to live.

Cheers

Dave & Gemma

Old Jul 1st 2002, 6:20 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Col I am sooooooooooooooooo pleased for you...

Im coming to perth too...so see you there...although it'll be next yr as you know

good luck and yeah keep posting...you will be able to give us invaluable info...

congratulations
Old Jul 1st 2002, 7:04 pm
Squeaking Member

Anon E Mouse is on a distinguished road

Stopped looking at the sticker yet? (We haven't!!!)

Anyway, nice one - see you upsidedownside sometime...

Mouse
Old Jul 1st 2002, 8:03 pm
Non-addicted member!

garrisondamn will become famous soon enoughgarrisondamn will become famous soon enough

Col,
I've heard that Perth is being taken over by those fine people in New Zealand & all its new residents being sold for slaves!!

Well done, good luck, Friday is fine Col, I'll call you on friday afternoon, looking forward to it!
Old Jul 1st 2002, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

WELL DONE COL AND FAMILY
GOOD LUCK AND HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU ALL , AT LAST YOU CAN DO THE HEADLESS CHICKEN THING , HOW COOL !!!!!!
SEE YOU WHEN WE FINALLY GET TO PERTH TO HOPEFULLY BY THE END OF THE YEAR !!!!!!
WELL DONE MATE
JOANNE
Old Jul 1st 2002, 8:31 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Hi Col,

Great news. Isn't it wonderful to see that all important sticker in your passport. I keep checking ours just in case they have disapeared overnight!!!!!

Susan
Old Jul 2nd 2002, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Col and co, we're going to Perth in 16 days time, and I still can't believe it's really happening!

Maybe some of us regulars here will all meet up one day? It's been great knowing that there are so many others in the same boat, like-minded people who know the despair of waiting, and the excitement of "that" letter arriving in the post. It's just not something you can talk about with the relatives.
Old Jul 2nd 2002, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Hi Col

We'll be arriving in Perth the last week in September (after a blissful week of chilling out in Brissie...thought we'd go see what all the fuss is about)

We should all get together for a huge barbie once we're all settled and back online!!

Let us all know how it's going.

love sophia xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.