Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Woooohoooo I'm off!

Woooohoooo I'm off!

Old Aug 29th 2006, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

amanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Woooohoooo I'm off!

Now hows this for freaky breain transmissions.

I was just emailing my new employer about putting pressure on my case officer for my 457 visa and as I pressed send, an email came in from said case officer to tell me she had just approved me and that I should get auto confirmation shortly.

I take back all I said about women of her name......she is now my favourite person.

Flying to Perth Wednesday, Royal Brunei....anyone ever flew them...very cheap and the ratings seem good when checking online
Old Aug 29th 2006, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Woooohoooo I'm off!

Hi Amanda,

Well done, I've been following your anguish through the past weeks!

Glad it came through just in the nick of time!

Enjoy your new job/country etc!!

X Jo
Old Aug 29th 2006, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

amanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jothefw
Hi Amanda,

Well done, I've been following your anguish through the past weeks!

Glad it came through just in the nick of time!

Enjoy your new job/country etc!!

X Jo

Thanks Jo, the relief is amazing, just waiting for it to all click in as I have been emailing employer about accomodation getting booked (saw a fab place just ten mins from the office in Perth) and so have been emailing frenzied for the past two hours since this email arrived from my case officer.

I must confess, thought the buzz and excitement had vanished due tot he stress, but nope...its here, loud and proud.

Watch out Perth, here I come!!!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 7:37 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, hope you have a safe trip. Enjoy the new job.

Gill
Old Aug 29th 2006, 8:32 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Amanda,
have a wonderful new life in Oz.

Jackie
Old Aug 29th 2006, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Well done and good luck
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

noonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to allnoonard is a name known to all

Congratulations and good luck!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:04 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda34
Flying to Perth Wednesday, Royal Brunei....anyone ever flew them...
I believe they now have 2 wings on their aircraft and are now saving up for a tail.

Congrats on your 457 Amanda
Old Aug 29th 2006, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bix
I believe they now have 2 wings on their aircraft and are now saving up for a tail.

Congrats on your 457 Amanda

Yes being self employed and having the sneaking suspicion when your clients know you are going to Australia, that you wont get paid, or they will delay it considerably and you are likely not going to be able to see the money from reclaiming back for a month after you get there in your first salary payment, I really had to be the tight one to go and book Brunei.

Guess I can always stick my hands out the window and flap hard!!!