Wikiposts

Woooo Hooo!!!

Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:07 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Woooo Hooo!!!

Its raining....pure pishin down lol am off to dance in it
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:08 pm
It's got to be purple....

wsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Woooo Hooo!!!

Originally Posted by biggy
Its raining....pure pishin down lol am off to dance in it

ya daft wee bugger
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:14 pm

pity bout the thunder and lightenin........I best turn this off lol
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:19 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
pity bout the thunder and lightenin........I best turn this off lol

Maybe we could get some sort of Mexican rain wave started going down the coast, as the rain makes it's way down Qld.
All the British expats have to run out of their houses dancing in the rain as soon as it starts.
Not sure if it'll work but it makes me laugh thinking of the Aussie reaction to us.

Paul.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diddy

Maybe we could get some sort of Mexican rain wave started going down the coast, as the rain makes it's way down Qld.
All the British expats have to run out of their houses dancing in the rain as soon as it starts.
Not sure if it'll work but it makes me laugh thinking of the Aussie reaction to us.

Paul.

No no if we were poms we would be moaning about the rain, so as we want rain does this mean we have fully integrated, and are now really ....... Australlian at last

Its stopped again here, literally rained for the 5 minutes it took me to go across the road
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:26 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
No no if we were poms we would be moaning about the rain, so as we want rain does this mean we have fully integrated, and are now really ....... Australlian at last

Its stopped again here, literally rained for the 5 minutes it took me to go across the road

Sorry, I forgot myself for a minute.

Bloody rain, bloody storms......bloody deja vu
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:49 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, I forgot myself for a minute.

Bloody rain, bloody storms......bloody deja vu
Talking about rain, storms and such, does anyone know if Perth gets spectacular thunderstorms in summer after really hot days?

We've been in Fremantle nearly four weeks now, and it's rained here more or less every day bar about three. I'm astonished at how wet it's been.

Guess global warming has hit Oz!

Sue
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:55 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Well it's now coming down in buckets in Helensvale. The Mrs is outside dancing in it.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:57 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Well it's now coming down in buckets in Helensvale. The Mrs is outside dancing in it.
Apparently she's not coz the hail has started and it's coming down in lumps.

Paul.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 4:20 pm

Apparently she's not coz the hail has started and it's coming down in lumps.

Paul.

ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was she dancin in the buff??

Doesnt feel the same if u aint lol
Old Oct 11th 2005, 4:23 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

No, she was dancing in Helensvale.

God, that was a crap joke even by my standards.

Anyway, she just phoned to say my thongs have floated down the drive and onto the road. If anyone spots them, can they PM me.

Paul.

Last edited by diddy; Oct 11th 2005 at 4:29 pm.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 4:25 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

No, she was dancing in Helensvale.

God, that was a crap joke even by my standards.

Anyway, she just phoned to say my thongs have floated down the drive and onto the road. If anyone spots the, can they PM me.

Paul.

I forgot to say......bloody thongs.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 4:27 pm

I forgot to say......bloody thongs.
that was a bloody shit joke!!!!!

hope they dont float down the bloody storm drain