Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Woohoooo Maiden Tickets!

Woohoooo Maiden Tickets!

Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of
Default Woohoooo Maiden Tickets!

Just a bit of a release I'm afraid ...BUT My receipt has come for my Iron Maiden tickets..Brisbane Ent Centre 12th Feb... GOLD GA !! Thats barrier people!!! ....First time I saw them was in 82 who would of thought I'd see em in Oz in 08??? <scoff> right anyoad back to peeling spuds ..yes dear...
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:20 am
Somewhere in Oz

sla453 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Woohoooo Maiden Tickets!

Originally Posted by SBUK
Just a bit of a release I'm afraid ...BUT My receipt has come for my Iron Maiden tickets..Brisbane Ent Centre 12th Feb... GOLD GA !! Thats barrier people!!! ....First time I saw them was in 82 who would of thought I'd see em in Oz in 08??? <scoff> right anyoad back to peeling spuds ..yes dear...
You lucky sod!!

I was over in Oz in june - managed to get tickets for Guns and Roses at the B.E.C..

Oh my!!

Hope you enjoy it coz I'm not really jealous!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

I saw Guns at MK Bowl and they rocked then....you miss quite a few bands livin' down here... Japan they do but then turn left and back to Europe..ney mind I miss me live music
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Bosshogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw Maiden at Earls Court last December, they were awesome. Where do I buy tickets? Have you a spare one? Didn't think they were on sale yet.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:19 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bosshogg
Saw Maiden at Earls Court last December, they were awesome. Where do I buy tickets? Have you a spare one? Didn't think they were on sale yet.
Hmm, says another week on ticket tec

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...5-cf0b37347668
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

You need to be in the F/C to but tickets this week,general sale is next week me thinks? check out the Maiden site to make sure..
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:57 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

i am waiting for Tues for the re-release tickets on tickettex to get mine!

god i hope i can get them, last time i saw them was Real Live tour!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

I saw that tour too at the NEC ,but if I can remember its the one Bruce left on and the whole mood was pants
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

My good lady is buying me a ticket for the Burswood dome show in Perth for my birthday present.

I've never seen them live, but I've got all their albums.

I had a ticket to see them in Donnington in 90/91. Still got the ticket as I never got there.

Scared the daughters today when I got the old album covers out and showed them "Eddie". They would't go to bed in case he would get them. I had to tell them that he was a friendly monster who stayed outside the house keeping the ants away from the front door so they can't steal the cakes.

Still they are only 2 and 4 years old.

Keel