Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WOOHOO! I'm going to be an aunt to an Aussie!

WOOHOO! I'm going to be an aunt to an Aussie!

Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:22 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute
Default WOOHOO! I'm going to be an aunt to an Aussie!

My brother in Wollongong just called and his wife (of all of about 20 minutes!) is pregnant so Im going to be an auntie. Auntie for the 6th time but first time to a wee Aussie My OH and I have already been booked in for babysitting duty

Tx
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all
Default Re: WOOHOO! I'm going to be an aunt to an Aussie!

Originally Posted by RedT
My brother in Wollongong just called and his wife (of all of about 20 minutes!) is pregnant so Im going to be an auntie. Auntie for the 6th time but first time to a wee Aussie My OH and I have already been booked in for babysitting duty

Tx
congratulations to you all.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Aaaaaah, that's lovely news! Congrats!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Congratulations.