Woodcroft,SA

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Default Woodcroft,SA

Been house hunting in Woodcroft today and seen a couple of really nice houses.We're seriously thinking of putting an offer in - anyone live round there.Anybody got up to date knowledge of the local schools - I've checked on Adelaidebrits - but it's quite an old thread.
Any comments would be appreciated
Nick
xxx
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Passionate Pom will become famous soon enoughPassionate Pom will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Woodcroft,SA

I have friends living in Woodcroft and they love it. I haven't heard any bad reports in the 2 yrs i've been here.Good luck.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 11:42 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

You go for it Nick!!

Let us know how you get on
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nick11
Been house hunting in Woodcroft today and seen a couple of really nice houses.We're seriously thinking of putting an offer in - anyone live round there.Anybody got up to date knowledge of the local schools - I've checked on Adelaidebrits - but it's quite an old thread.
Any comments would be appreciated
Nick
xxx
Woodcroft is a great area....have never heard anything bad about it,only possitive feedback. Friends of ours lived there and loved it.
Good luck with your house hunting.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SalSa
You go for it Nick!!

Let us know how you get on
Found 2 great houses with lovely pools Sal - and we won't break the bank in buying them
If you're saying it's a good area Mary - well it must be.Gotta be bloody warmer down there than it is here at the mo!I popped my head out from under the duvet and my nose had icicles on it!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 4:58 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Passionate Pom
I have friends living in Woodcroft and they love it. I haven't heard any bad reports in the 2 yrs i've been here.Good luck.
Just the normal crap, hooning ,graffiti, etc...........mm