Woo Hoo!

Old Jun 4th 2004, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

finsbury will become famous soon enough
Default Woo Hoo!

Well the letter was waiting for me when I got back from work this evening. I've been granted a 309 visa and I'm over the moon! We'll be moving in November to the North Coast of NSW. To all those who are applying at right now, all of our very best wishes and hope your wait isn't too long or too anxious.

We're off to enjoy the evening and the rest of our lives. Its worth the wait. Take care.

Mark & Sal
Old Jun 4th 2004, 5:38 pm
mickj

Default Re: Woo Hoo!

Good on you finsbury park Now make your way down to bricklane in the eastend, and have a wonderful Ruby, say mick sent you

Originally posted by finsbury
Well the letter was waiting for me when I got back from work this evening. I've been granted a 309 visa and I'm over the moon! We'll be moving in November to the North Coast of NSW. To all those who are applying at right now, all of our very best wishes and hope your wait isn't too long or too anxious.

We're off to enjoy the evening and the rest of our lives. Its worth the wait. Take care.

Mark & Sal

Old Jun 4th 2004, 5:39 pm
WBB

Originally posted by mickj
say mick sent you
yes, they will make it extra creamy.

Old Jun 4th 2004, 5:44 pm
mickj

Originally posted by WBB
yes, they will make it extra creamy.

Old Jun 4th 2004, 5:45 pm
WBB

Originally posted by mickj
narcolepsy is a treatable condition mike.

Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:06 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Finsbury! That's great news! Enjoy the celebrations...
Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Mark and Sal
have a great weekend,
best wishes
Rach, Mark and Chanelle

Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mark and Sal

Nice end to the working day - congratulations on getting your visa your dream will soon come true!

Enjoy your evening and weekend

Cheers
Old Jun 4th 2004, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

Nothing like that Friday feeling...!

Congratulations!

Fandabedozee... or something
Old Jun 4th 2004, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Well done Sal and Mark

Its a grrrreat feeling. (sorry thought I was Tony the tiger)

Jo
Old Jun 5th 2004, 7:34 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to you
Old Jun 5th 2004, 9:10 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Olive101
Nothing like that Friday feeling...!

Congratulations!

Fandabedozee... or something
Many congrats! Bet there are some prize hangovers in the Finsbury household this morning !

Isn't it great the way DIMIA organise for us all to get our good news on a Friday? Very considerate - they must understand that we all want to have a few bevvies without having to worry about going to work the next day...

Anya.