Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wonder if PB want,s to buy a plumbing business???

Wikiposts

Wonder if PB want,s to buy a plumbing business???

Old May 24th 2003, 12:05 am
plumber39

Default Wonder if PB want,s to buy a plumbing business???

His going to need an income to pay the mortgage on his shed!!!
Lot,s of love The plumber!!

Old May 24th 2003, 12:22 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Are you going to stay in the Trade over in OZ?
just curious because I,m a plumber too.
Old May 24th 2003, 12:43 am
plumber39

Not sure,would like to do something different but this game is all i know(20 yr,s man and boy!!

Old May 24th 2003, 12:53 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Aye lad,
Old May 24th 2003, 2:11 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about
Default PB A Plumber

& thrice a plumber, i is a plumber also, lets flood Perth.
PB is too sensitive to be a plumber.
Old May 24th 2003, 3:07 am
?????????

He,d shit his pants if he had to do the new ACS, ACOP was a peice of cake compared to that
Old May 24th 2003, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkes is an unknown quantity at this point

Well im a plumber to, must be something in the air......
and cant say i want to carry on in Oz new start and all that,
might sell ice-cream on the beach.

have you looked into registering?

Old May 24th 2003, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

me too plumber/gas engineer
wish you guys all the best for when you get there.
Also undecided as to whether to stay in the game or not in Oz.

I have some links for registration/licensing..........if you want them drop me a pm

Cheers
Old May 24th 2003, 4:18 am
?????????

I am going to work here 5 months of each year, and doss about in brisbane for the rest of the year, gonna do that for a while anyway.
Old May 24th 2003, 6:46 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Default plumbers going to Oz

Hi This is yafms other half I'm a plumber to 47 years still got my apprentiship papers 5 years in those days. Hoping not to work but taking the tools anyway.6 Weeks and I,m still taking stuff to the dump, still £56 for the scrap so far every little helps.But dont you just hate it when the wife says could you just move that Rad down the wall 2 feet!!!
Old May 24th 2003, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: plumbers going to Oz

didnt think plumbers did any work in their own home!

t.c wife!
Old May 24th 2003, 8:03 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Well we know who wears the overalls there dont we.
Not surprised he only got £56 for her.
Old May 24th 2003, 8:18 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

After a little banter between apprentices yesterday mine came out with a corker, when the plumbing lad said "ohh poor thing you've got to work out in the rain today while we're inside in the warm and dry"
He quipped back "yes but it's only dry inside until you turn the water back on"
He's a good lad and with an attitude like that he'll do well
Old May 24th 2003, 8:28 am
plumber39

NICE ONE CYRIL!!!

Old May 24th 2003, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

Browser is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by plumber39
NICE ONE CYRIL!!!
The question i keep being asked "why do you wanna go to oz when your earning 75 grand a year"
Reading to many papers i rekon

Paul (also a .... you guessed it ...Plumber)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.